Fukushuu o Koinegau Saikyou Yuusha wa, Yami no Chikara de Senmetsu Musou Suru - Vol. 12 Ch. 80

Dex-chan lover
Let get this straight. She wanted a sex toy and somehow Raoul fits the list. He just needed a few more bits to reach what she wanted, right?

Funny how it's starting to backfire now for her.

Dex-chan lover
Guess it's all unfolding, in of course the most fucked up way:kek:
"unfolding"

It went from them being sh*tty people to blaming the gods just to drag sh*t out....

The issue is, we've invested too much to just quit... and because the chapters are coming out in one or 2 at a time, it's not too much effort... so we are stuck....

If there were 10 to 20 chapters to binge through, I'd probably drop this...

Wait, so she assaulted him and she fell in love with him? Those last few panels end on a strange cliffhanger.

Nevermind, I thought the last panel was the goddess but after reading again. It was the twisted princess.
i suspect she wanted to be important to him, so she made a scenario where she was the only one he could rely on.

that being said, this manga is like 120% edge and 0.02% thought, so could be any random excuse as long as it's edgey enough.

Dex-chan lover
I can barely process how stupid this is. So the Goddess of Love was so in love with our extraordinary protagonist that she created a procession of easily blamable crazy women that even though were not 100% culpable for their crimes were tortured as if they were?
And did everything to have him turn away from everyone else that he viewed well due to her jealousy, and so he would end up returning to her, it seems, yeah.

Dex-chan lover
Again. :shamihuh:
Adding some nipples won't make any change to that erotica tag . So just do it...
qV7bNC1.jpg[IMG]
It piss me off when translators only use censored raws... at least update with the uncensored raws when available.
Like is done with mato seihei. If you wanna do only half the job don't do it at all and let a proper translator pick this.

Dex-chan lover
I can barely process how stupid this is. So the Goddess of Love was so in love with our extraordinary protagonist that she created a procession of easily blamable crazy women that even though were not 100% culpable for their crimes were tortured as if they were?
The Goddess of love was in love with Raul, but it was a twisted, insane love. She twisted women around him so that she could get him killed, thus leaving him in HER domain, and broken enough that he would always belong to her.
It feels like he didn't ALWAYS know, so he still took revenge on the others before finding out on one of his later meetings with her.

Dex-chan lover
so...are they saying that all the women that have been tortured in increaseingly horrifying body for an eye ways have been brainwashed and kinda didnt deserve most of what they got? werid turn but cool i guess, i guess you cant make him anymore of a reactionary psycho then he already is so might as well just take away the blame for others to make sure you have narrative go ahead for more gratuitous revenge.

I think the only way this could end satisfactorily is if he fails in the end and it turns out to be some kind of purgatory and in the end we find out that he's in a loop of revenge, paranoia and failure, because that.... got too boring, who's he going to take revenge on next, his own sister?!

Dex-chan lover
Called it a while ago but the yandere goddess wasn’t as fun as I hoped, just kinda mid.

Dex-chan lover
I knew he gonna kill that horny god anyways but i always thought because she made him isekaied in the first place?
But turns out she also the one that rapes him? Using that horny princess's body?
I tot the horny bitch will be kept alive longer since she's the only 'ally' god he has.
But i guess the god killer is enough?

Dex-chan lover
So the Goddess possessed the princess and raped him in the jail cell? Coupled along with the Saintess brainwashing, wouldn't that make the princess innocent?
Not completely.
Because while the Love Goddess did manipulate the Princess & the Saint, they also let themselves get manipulated.
Plus, the Love Goddess only possessed the Princess when she had a chance to have sex with MC.
The other stuff that happened with MC were mostly something the Princess didn't herself (or let others do to him), even if she was sort-off twisted by the words of the Saint (who was again twisted by the Love Goddess).

On an interesting note, if i remember right.
We haven't seen the Princess in Hell, right?

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Not completely.
Because while the Love Goddess did manipulate the Princess & the Saint, they also let themselves get manipulated.
Plus, the Love Goddess only possessed the Princess when she had a chance to have sex with MC.
The other stuff that happened with MC were mostly something the Princess didn't herself (or let others do to him), even if she was sort-off twisted by the words of the Saint (who was again twisted by the Love Goddess).

On an interesting note, if i remember right.
We haven't seen the Princess in Hell, right?
Unlike the others, Raul uses a curse to keep the princess from dying--she's stuck in a state of agony, but can't escape the physical pain via death.

Users who are viewing this thread