Fukushuu wo Koinegau Saikyou Yuusha wa, Yami no Chikara de Senmetsu Musou Suru - Vol. 2 Ch. 7

Too short 😂😂
Looking forward to see how the hero will do his revenge to this cannibal family 😈😈😈

@astrara 7-11 or something like that? It's considered part 2 of volume 1 (volume 1 is 5 parts).

Dex-chan lover
Here's the novel in Spanish. Volume 1 completed.

https://gbtraduccionesblog.wordpress.com/2019/03/17/fukushuu-wo-koinegau-saikyou-yuusha-wa-yami-no-chikara-de-senmetsu-musou-suru/

@Astraea Chapter 2

Dex-chan lover
I don't quite get why people think he should have, going to also assume 'rape', the wife. Is it just because she was attractive?
The people of that world are, at best, gross. I don't think there won't be a single person that won't eventually be put to task. So sex, of any kind, is probably so far off the table that the dog is smelling of it.

Dex-chan lover
@thkvl Thanks, but I guess I have to wait for the english translates then. My spanish is extremely rusty and I don't know indonesian.

Double-page supporter
@Vasqueztion I can't speak for the others, but for me she's a complete monster with a hot body and was going to be killed anyway, besides, the hero is a bishie with superhuman endurance, so I'm sure he could put some hearts in her eyes if you know what I mean~

Users who are viewing this thread