Fukushuu wo Koinegau Saikyou Yuusha wa, Yami no Chikara de Senmetsu Musou Suru - Vol. 2 Ch. 7

Dex-chan lover
@victorsant actually, think RPG/D&D logic, its very possible that he would just get nicked by a full strength arrow, cuz he might have damage reduction (or protective spells) so theres no guarantee of complete penetration even without a helmet. Similarly he might have poison immunity or resistance, so its important to aim for a vital.

who in their right mind shoot an arrow at the fucking hardest place of a body?
also, why burying, and not cremation?
also, what?
the?
fuck?

Dex-chan lover
@TrueGoddessReincarnation Maybe he's not interested in carnal desire and simply wants revenge? Not every revenge happy MC needs to be a rapist. I think the fact that he doesn't rape his targets (cause he wouldn't want to sleep with them after what they did to him) is far nicer than some other stories in this genre.

@wilddeath still a waste lol. Kinda the same with the Princess, although I myself would probably find it difficult getting it up in front of the woman who ordered the death of everyone I loved, including myself, and then some. But I mean come on, imagine you get called back home by the ghost of a nigga you killed and ate, only to find some dude fucking your wife while your sons are watching. Really edgy, but that's kind of the point.

Dex-chan lover
@TrueGoddessReincarnation Then why can't the MC just rape all his targets? Wife, Children, and the Husband? It's not just about humiliation for him, though he definitely wants to humiliate them. Besides given the obsession that the goddess haves with him, him raping anyone might make her jealous and revoke the divine protection he has on him.

Aggregator gang
The MC should remove the MILFs pussy along with the uterus, store it in a jar, and put preservation magic or some shit and keep it as an onahole

He’s a legendary hero coming back from the DEATH and her first idea is to shoot him with an arrow?

Group Leader
this nigga had a reverse uno card the whole time WHAT THE FUCK 😂😂😂

Users who are viewing this thread