Fukushuu wo Koinegau Saikyou Yuusha wa, Yami no Chikara de Senmetsu Musou Suru - Vol. 2 Ch. 7

NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Not the poor children!

Banned
I suppose this is the part where the kids have to eat their mother... starting with the tiddies... and continuing until they die of the poison accumulated in her flesh.

Double-page supporter
i read Hentai manga even more graphical than this. Stop being such a light-hearted.

For the kids, i demand Super pedophile god to deliver justice :)

Dex-chan lover
ayyy poggers in the chat gg bois ez dub thanks for the dono

oo ee oo ah ah ting tang walla walla bing bang

...as things are, I honestly don't know if I should feel sorry for the messenger or not... Was he a nice, innocent guy? Or was he the same as all the others?

Dex-chan lover
I'm reading a mass genocide and i'm smiling, good and old manga.

I thought the dad was eating goblin meat (which was already pretty gross as it is), can't believe it was the meat of that messenger. Yikes even children wanted in on the whole human eating jig.

You know at first l thought the children were cute & was even felt sorry for them as their father was going to die or at the very least be brutally tortured, now l just want to yeet them at the Sun ☺️😌🙌

Aggregator gang
Thought the general and his family were rapists, somehow human cannibals seems a little more humane and worse at the same time, also thought the wife was gonna get the princess rape treatment instead of dying pretty much instantly

Users who are viewing this thread