Fukushuu wo Koinegau Saikyou Yuusha wa, Yami no Chikara de Senmetsu Musou Suru - Vol. 3 Ch. 19

@Cryozenics so he will kinda be like Pyke from league of legends, except he didnt get twisted by some unknown magic but have just gone batshit crazy

He is gonna take out the village next? I mean, what if it was just the gatekeepers that were dicks?

You gotta read stuff like this by taking your brain off, no logic, no reason, no common sense, just enjoy the torture fest.

Let's see, with smoll brain like me, I imagine that the bullshit (if he ended up slaughtering all of the villagers) are either cannibalism, they be snitching to the princess, or the MC is just so far down into his 'vendetta' that he remembered a slight offense they did and decided to erase them out of existence.

If he does kill the villagers, might as well kill all of them. It's bad rep, but cutting a source of hatred (spared children) erase some inconvenience in the future... that is if the MC still wants to live after his 'vendetta'.

Contributor
I readed the novel in spanish..those villagers were the one helped to make Raoul Soldier into those monster and denied them water might have help them..so they deserved it too, all of them left them die

Double-page supporter
Lol fck those villagers who doesn't know how to thanks someone..

Dex-chan lover
Well in all honesty, as brutal as that was, it could have been worse.
Was honestly thinking it was gonna go down some rape-y path with the way she was drawn.
This wasn't a psychological death as compared to the general having to eat his family, but a more physical pain.
I'm still debating which one is worse to go down on.

Dex-chan lover
But why kill the village that didn’t want monsters in but didn’t kill the citizen of the capital for the support of his killing ?

Fed-Kun's army
Pretty amusing when every chapter there are comments saying how they don't like the manga, that its boring, that its cringy, etc. Yet every chapter they come back to read more of it??

There is already a chapter about a guy forced to eat his own wife. What are you expecting.

Dex-chan lover
Based on how he did the revenge, probably he just gonna make the whole village dried up of water(since they didn't provide water to soldier) or release waves of monsters(as it is what should ve happened if the soldier didn't protect them).

Dex-chan lover
Aww he will obviously just give them a harsh scolding, he is not that cruel hahahahahah
Just kidding, probably everyone's gonna die in karmic ways ... as always.

Fed-Kun's army
i wonder when the other gods will get involved, i feel like one of his targets is going to get a sudden powerup.

Dex-chan lover
eh, some of the other revenge stories are a little more interesting. the MC has to plan, or fight, or hide and be patient, gain allies. this one, the MC can do whatever he wants without anyone challenging him. i guess what redeems it is how his method relates to what kind of crimes his targets did.

Double-page supporter
Is he really going to wreak havoc onto a village who had refused to give water?

Users who are viewing this thread