Fukushuu wo Koinegau Saikyou Yuusha wa, Yami no Chikara de Senmetsu Musou Suru - Vol. 3 Ch. 19

Dex-chan lover
considering what they did guessing he'll do something like poison their water supply and lock them inside to die of thirst? I doubt he'll do something like straight mass murder.

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

From what I saw of the Light Novel illustrations and descriptions,
By the end of Vol1, Raoul had already exacted his revenge on the princess and her subordinates. This however, still didn't satisfy Raoul's soul. In Vol2, he moved on to a new target, Saint Christina who is not as pious as the people think and mused how he will use her for his entertainment. Seems like he's set on his path for destruction and goes beyond his personal vendetta. Considering Vol2 is 292 pages long and it came out 7 months after Vol1(308 pages), it might be a long while before we see the conclusion of the story.

Dex-chan lover
i love this manga, it's absolutely delightful.

it's rare for a manga to have such pure and just justice with none of the usual retarded tropes

The manga is just out of whack. Itโ€™s like no oneโ€™s innocent anymore. Weeeelll, he did say heโ€™d get revenge on everyone in the beginning.

@maryam160 dont mind that person ๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜’

The manga is getting gradually boring and bad with all these tortures to the peoples on his black list and this one was the worst, the defenseless doctor as well as the idea from the hero. I am giving it another chance to hold my attention and I really hope it will not to be another torture where the villagers are forced to kill and eating their own children or vice versa

@kylie_aliah Because almost no one is innocent, at some point there is some twisted disgusting behavior that may or may not ruin a life or important lives. And in this scenario a whole village was completely disgusting and in turn they will get karma. Pretty edgy but im down for it

I almost look forward of which bullshit reason the author will pull off, to justify a slaughter of an entire village. Maybe they are secretly cannibals?

Users who are viewing this thread