Fukushuu wo Koinegau Saikyou Yuusha wa, Yami no Chikara de Senmetsu Musou Suru - Vol. 4 Ch. 24

Dex-chan lover
They killed more people that what was let on... Stoning is the best punishment for them. Even after coming from the illusion of killing their kids.

The father deserved it, i mean who the fuck send his underage(?) daughters away to sell some shit.Oh wait, the story needs a cheap plot device, GGWP Author.

Dex-chan lover
The (old?)man was sick and their daughters were trying to earn some money selling their home made products, you dont expect the nearby village to murder anything that passes by (which was honestly really stupid they were bound to get found eventually if they robbed people from nearby areas insteas of travellers)

Dex-chan lover
30-18049836.png

I don't know why but it giving good vibe. I think I'm screw up in my head too. D:
Hope it will be more gruesome in next chapter!

Well, if you weren't some vengeful sadist before, you're probably on a good pace to it by now :p

Dex-chan lover
@kavinski Did you just complained about underage workers in a manga with medieval setting? Don't judge medieval standard using modern standard. You're comparing apple to orange.

@kavinski what do you mean underage? In medieval era, childs help their family in very ages is normally and 14-16 year in medieval is considered mature and can be married or soldiering.

Fed-Kun's army
Waaaaaait? The people of that village they are at seem somewhat decent? That doesnt fit the tone :O :D

Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators. Can't wait for the next update.

"He who has not sinned shall cast the first stone."
And he who has sinned shall receive them.

Also, the woman and child from the beginning of the story weren't real, at least at that time. They were only illusions made by the hero to determine if the village was the one he was searching for. But at some point, they were killed by the village, but they probably weren't remembered considering how many people they have murdered for their belongings.

Dex-chan lover
@Silwith A lot of the people he's avenging were decent people. The daughters, this town, those child soldiers, and his own allies who fought alongside him, seemed to all be very good people, but were taken advantage of then killed in gruesome ways.

It's just the manga is following Raoul as he takes out the most rotten apples.

Users who are viewing this thread