Fukushuu wo Koinegau Saikyou Yuusha wa, Yami no Chikara de Senmetsu Musou Suru - Vol. 4 Ch. 24

lol that reminds me of western nations except we let them in for our 'water' then they rob us and kill us since we refuse to stone them like we should

Dex-chan lover
@mayo @BlackHoleEyes I am confused. Why would you expect character development if everyone in this goddamn series is awful, even a superior being such as a goddess lmao. It'd be akin to living in a perpetual loop of trust and betrayal.

Dex-chan lover
@mayo @ BlackHoleEyes Beating a dead horse here because you've both been quoted several times, but this manga made it clear exactly what it wanted to be a while ago. I don't think there's anyone left reading this that's expecting Shakespeare from this.

I assure you, if you were reading this with even a shred of hope for some kind of conflict or depth then you can stop reading now because it absolutely is not going to show up lmao

Well atleast we hace been confirmed that not everyone in the Kingston is godawfull

I mean, I'm glad they got their just deserts but I still feel bad about the two little girls tho

I love all the gore here but i feel sorry for the two girls that came to their village ://

Dex-chan lover
@Blastoutmaria: Probably date of next Manga Volume release in Japan.
Also i Raw had a mistake in the date, as the release date is 16/10/2020, which has been fixed now as i checked the raws.
https://seiga.nicovideo.jp/watch/mg505388?track=ct_episode

Users who are viewing this thread