Fukushuu wo Koinegau Saikyou Yuusha wa, Yami no Chikara de Senmetsu Musou Suru - Vol. 5 Ch. 31

@lovolo if you can read spanish, the novel translation is much more advanced from here
here is the link
https://gbtraduccionesblog.wordpress.com/2019/03/17/fukushuu-wo-koinegau-saikyou-yuusha-wa-yami-no-chikara-de-senmetsu-musou-suru/

...ya gotta open the dang thing to read it you thot. Staring at it won't do Jacksh!t ya know.😒

This confrontation is really beginning to drag now. I know the hero likes to be dramatic, but this performance has overstayed its welcome.

I was invested in this moment until it refused to go anywhere. They've been out there for so long yet barely anything has happened. Being dramatic only works when there's progression to the performance; this is just doing donuts ad infinitum. Shocking reveals grow stale in excess, just get on with it.

At this point, I don't even care what's actually happening, I just want the scene to end.

Dex-chan lover
isn't this manga nearing its end? why everyone so eager to read novel.

and guess what? i'm sure the princess will just cast aside the letter

Fed-Kun's army
So basically king is a hardcore hikikomori, living in VR-reality and shitposting 24/7..?

That would make total sense, for him not noticing the shit his rotten daughter has done on his absence.

Dex-chan lover
Kinda feel bad for the princess considering she got mind control to go full psycho yeah she was kinda psycho at the beginning but only enough to make the hero part of her sex dungeon after the saintess did her thing she started killing people

Users who are viewing this thread