Futago Matomete "Kanojo" ni Shinai? - Ch. 2 - The nail that sticks out 'too much' does not get hammered down?

Dex-chan lover
"It's like she's a completely different person."
They always have to think that specific line if it's actually true.

Didn't expect her to be that pretty? Seems more like realise is the better word there.

Of course he's not going to elaborate there. Need the misunderstanding to remain.

And he missed the cue. At that point she should just give up her game and tell him outright. He obviously doesn't get it.

Crap teacher. Crap fitting in culture. And what's with the peanut brain gallery?

Yeah, she's only fixing his necktie.

"You only do that to someone you like, so let me do it!"
I thought she couldn't be more obvious without spelling it out, but I guess I was wrong.

Shouldn't the teacher be aware of her twin? Don't they normally have access to some type of family registry?
Probably just contact information to the parents/guardians. But if it's about a rumour mill, that would know both of them, unless they go to different schools.

Dex-chan lover
There's not enough chapters out for me to put up with this kind of stupidity; I mean I pretty sure their hair isn't even the same length.
Pretty sure their hair length is similar, it's just one of them tied the short hair sideways. If it's let loose it will probably be the same length, source: I have been tying up a girl's hair with a similar hair type.

Dex-chan lover
Shouldn't the teacher be aware of her twin? Don't they normally have access to some type of family registry?
I've met two pairs of twins, both of which were often using the other twin to cut and attend classes where the other twin was enrolled. One was my high school math teacher, they attended different colleges, made her twin do core subjects while she did her math majors. The other was my college classmate who did it to skip classes when the other has some extra curriculars to do.
If they went this route, it'd be pretty funny if they had to hide them away often enough

MD@Home
How come he never came across the information that his classmate has a twin sister? It's one of the first thing you learn about somebody, be it from the person itself or from a third party, especially if they're in the same school.

Dex-chan lover
The girl already dropped so much hints but the guy being as dense as a blackhole didn't realize what she really wants. Poor Usami. 😂

Also, I'm curious how no one realize that Usami had a twin. Is it because one the twin often skipping class that no one realize it?

Users who are viewing this thread