Futago no Ane ga Miko to shite Hikitorarete, Watashi wa Suterareta kedo Tabun Watashi ga Miko de aru. - Vol. 2 Ch. 6.2 - (part two)

So, her real parents screwed up, and Lerunda clearly doesn’t love her old home very much. Wonder how her parents and/or village feel now that everything’s pest infected? Reckon they’ll blame their “only” daughter (Lerunda’s sister) for not loving them enough?

The whole “miko” thing isn’t something that Lerunda likes being mentioned, given that it’s responsible for the mistreatment and her abandonment. The researcher is being quite insensitive, bringing it up over and over again.

Lerunda (probably) doesn’t want anything to do with mikos besides talking to her animal family and maybe healing people.

It takes quite some time to get translated so i feel like i forgot some parts already.
Did they give the reason why one daughter was mistreated? I mean, sure, one is supposedly blessed, but that's not enough to hate the other one

Nep

Dex-chan lover
The last panel is scary. Lan may be a killer chef.

@PhoenixStriker5251 Imo. Researcher doesn't really know (as in not yet connected the dots because she is dumb) and Lerunda's parents would blame Lerunda for cursing them instead of her sister.

I don't like that researcher... She's insensitive and a bit... I dunno
But she's positive, I guess

Dex-chan lover
@MinoMicha
I think she's a good person. She tried to train the fake miko and even advised her superiors about the fake miko and they kicked her out.

Though, she's another woman who can't cook for s#!t.

• Funny
Reactions: le3
Oh thank goodness Miss Lan wasn't evil! I'd be so upset if the peace and safety at the beast village was disturbed so quickly.
Thanks for the chapter! <3

Double-page supporter
A minute of silence for those who will eat what is in that pot.
We will never forget you. XD

• Funny
Reactions: le3
Double-page supporter
@Maribelle she still might be. She couldnt do anything why in her current position since the beast folk were extremely distrustful of her and protective of the girl.
but she might wait for their guard to drop and spirit her off the the church or kingdom to reverse its decline

Users who are viewing this thread