Gaikotsu Kishi-sama, Tadaima Isekai e Odekake-chuu

@Brotagonist
beside being a skeleton there are no similarity between the two since his role is the knight
and the harem part here is executed better than overlord

The style of drawing of the artist changed drastically...
It already seemed a little bit cheap, but there is something in the proportions and the way he is drawing the noses that i feel just bad...

This manga took a nosedive really fast. Past few chapters are really bad, and I can't see them getting better in the near future.

“Mom can we have Overlord?”
“We have Overlord at home.”

Overlord at home:

Aggregator gang
@Yoten bro the main character is literally Touch Me, shining platinum white armor, helping people in times of trouble without hesitation and befriended them afterward

"All damage is rendered ineffective and regardless of spells, mana will not be consumed."
"However, the effect ONLY lasts 3 minutes."

You fucking kidding me?
That fucking broken skill lasts THREE FUCKING WHOLE MINUTES?!?!?!

The manga is just trash. No morals, sexualized children, "Human man bad" is the entire theme and, actually quite fittingly for the MC he is a hardcore whiteknight. Also, he killed bandits that were supposedly just thieves and was like "ah this assasin is female. I must never kill female." when a kunai was thrown at him with the intent to kill. Abhorable.

Dex-chan lover
The manga is somewhat different from both the webnovel and light novel, missing characters, added characters, reversed genders, a lot less cooking,
not using springwater to turn temporarily to dark elf

Users who are viewing this thread