Gal☆Cleaning! - Vol. 2 Ch. 8.95 - Kaede Tokimura’s Memories (2)

Power Uploader
I don't think this manga was supposed to go for this long. What I think is happening is the author trying to get out of the current contract he has with the publusher the fastest way possible, but the editor is actually a retard and makes him keep going in the same direction. The guy even deleted his twitter account. This is the only rational explanation I have.

LMAO I am not reading a fucking Korean NTR webtoon, why fuck the manga story up this bad. SMH. ?

Double-page supporter
I guess he will awake superpowers next time, just to mess with us a little bit more.

Group Leader
There are people who never should find success... because when they do, they try everything possible to fuck it up.

-Publisher: "Your wholesome cute sexy manga about a guy cleaning the mess of a gal is getting very popular!"
-Mangaka: "Really? Then let's add some rape, that will make it cuter."
-Everybody: "Whaaa---?!? NO! STOP!"

Dex-chan lover
Okay MangaDex staff, we definitely need a feature that lets us see a plot of rating over time, instead of just all-time average.

Group Leader
To paraphrase Egoraptor's statement on Sonic 06:

"What is this?! What is this!? What is my life?! I can't do it, I can't do it anymore. You've gotta draw the line somewhere, you've gotta draw a fucking line in the sand, dude! You gotta make a statement! You gotta look inside yourself and say, 'What am I willing to put up with today?' Not. Fucking. This!"

That about sums up my feelings on this chapter and the previous one. Even the translators bringing us this dumpster fire said it was, indeed, a dumpster fire. Thank you, translator, for the warning. It was very warranted.

Dex-chan lover
This image was never so much more related than now.
https://----[! URL is only accessible to you. !]----/-lnjekQoBcRE/VPz1WJG-9oI/AAAAAAAAKow/a4nchLy6hqk/w530-h353-n/IMG_0559.JPG

Dex-chan lover
I read enough h-manga to be immune to these situations(sad, I must say). But will admit this feels quite a ways out there for this kind of manga. It won't stop me from reading this, because I like the chemistry between the two main characters better in this than its ilk, but man, this situation has gone a bit too far AND too long, even for me =01.

Users who are viewing this thread