Gal☆Cleaning! - Vol. 2 Ch. 8.95 - Kaede Tokimura’s Memories (2)

Contributor
At this point, I'm surprised the rating is still more than 5.

I think the author wants to get his series axed without directly quitting, maybe to get out of his contract.

Aggregator gang
Everyone’s raging and I’m just falling off my chair laughing

FTU

I'm all against something like this but it's pretty funny to have funny cleaning tips to sexual assault hahahaahahaha is the author alright?

I don't quite understand why the author made a sexual assault scene in a comedy genre? Well just gonna wait til next chapter then since at this point you just want to see what happen next.

"EDIT" just saw the raw ch. 8.96 the rape goes way further, distasteful situation.

Dex-chan lover
This used to be such a cute stupid manga about a dirty girl and a boy teaching her to clean. What kind of tragedy is happening in the mangaka's life?

Dex-chan lover
Author WTF are you thinking!!!
and sins when this manga have Smut and tragedy tag it was it there before o_O

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, I feel this nopan and rape shit wouldn't be so much of an issue if it was all part of the same chapter, but being forced to sit through a gajillion short chapters with this shit is annoying.

The author needs to go monthly or get his schedule together. Does he even have an editor? Because it feels like he is just releasing whatever he has when the deadline comes.

Double-page supporter
"The beginning of a gal love comedy!"

Something went wrong there.

Users who are viewing this thread