Gal☆Cleaning! - Vol. 2 Ch. 8.95 - Kaede Tokimura’s Memories (2)

Contributor
Who thought we will live long enough to see Rape Namek part 2.
8.96 isn't ending of this trainwreck, she just cums

@kengtekeng1231
Thankfully no gals was raped here.

Fed-Kun's army
Putting rape in this manga made me sick, and this is coming from a guy who's favorite doujin tag is rape

Group Leader
I'm confused... wasn't this manga about cleaning tips? Is he going to clean up the mess the rapists left behind?

LMAO.. the story in this manga has derailed quite a bit. In hindsight we could see this coming ever since that sudden "I've out-grown drawing panty shots!" proclamation in ch. 8.91... ??

Next time I'm hoping for Hitman☆Cleaning! Seriously though.. I'm starting to fear that the author ran out of cleaning-tip-inspiration and that this is the flawed result. Instead of comedy we suddenly have a dark story appearing out of nowhere. Hopefully cleaning will take control again soon, because those tips actually seem quite useful and make this manga unique, not to mention somewhat popular.

Fed-Kun's army
Holy fuck. Dropped. What the hell is with the casual inclusion of rape in so many manga?

This really had potential up to 8.5. Now its going down in flames - there is no return for this. Which sucks - I really liked the tone and characters of this manga too ?

Dex-chan lover
As harsh as the rape scene was, this chapter did a good job in spreading awareness of why we fight against rape so hard.
This chapter would've been taken a lot better if the rape thing wasn't so randomly placed in a light-hearted manga, then performed so harshly, and ending the chapter in that hellish way. This is not a good cliffhanger for the cliche heroic entrance.

I guess the author together with editor or whatever his junkie partner is called ate too much strange mushrooms and thought that turning the series 180 degrees would be a nice way of continuing the series. Last time I felt this shitty was when I read usagi drop after watching anime

Well hopping that everybody comes clean from the infinit chapter 8 loop lol

Double-page supporter
It's nice to see everyone join together in the comments section for once.

Fucking ECCHI manga don't go this far!

Could somebody tell me when this flashback ends so that I could start reading from then

Users who are viewing this thread