Gal☆Cleaning! - Vol. 2 Ch. 8.95 - Kaede Tokimura’s Memories (2)

Fed-Kun's army
First time i don't feel guilty for reading free manga without supporting the author, because this guy deserves to never get published ever again.

Btw 8.96 is just way worse

Dex-chan lover
This could have been she got bullied for a bit and not raped scene but author just have to make it rape

Dex-chan lover
@Kanami-chan Remember reasing random grotesque, provocative horror manga from the 70s-late 90 on onemanga? Those were the days... But really here I believe that people are disappointed because if was a promising fluffy manga with a gal and cleaning tips. The art was below average but the characters were compelling enough to drag the readers into following this story. At least initially... Then it devolved into a mess and underwent a tonal shift that isn’t in-line with the core basis of the premise. It would have been much easier to accept if the series was edgy or thrashy from the beginning. I do agree that there’s an overreaction though and calling for the death of the author over something like this is awful and puerile.

Dex-chan lover
@Kanami-chan i don't care if i see a rape scene in idk, Goblin Slayer where the dark tone fits with brutal scenes like this, but not in a motherfucking manga about cleaning, it's so out focus. It's like Junji Ito put a act of Bill Bur in the middle of their manga without reason

Maybe this isn't that bad guys, I believe Kaji will save her and that would be the reason he showed a lot of concern when Chiriko arrived late from karaoke

Dex-chan lover
Thankfully not as bad as I'd feared, based on the warning page, but definitely an odd and out of place turn for a series like this. The pantyless gal section wasn't great either and not as interesting as the normal cleaning facts and plot, but this is a whole new level of out of place. Not sure how this got approved.

In a darker manga, this wouldn't be out of place, but this series is pretty far from Berserk or Fist of the North Star or somesuch. Don't see why they'd add this kind of subplot.

Okey, fuck this. At this point even the people who translate this hate it so much they feel compelled to post a banner about it.

Guys you stick round only because you wanna know how much worse can it get.

Contributor
@Kanami-chan - Agree with you, anyway i hope the story continue and the author don't get discouraged by some trolls who insult him on twitter (i guess is the reason he/she close the account there). He can draw whatever he/she wants, it is his personal work.

Fed-Kun's army
Between the friggin warning banner, those first couple of pages, and certain comments, I think I'm probably done here. I don't know what screwed up thing just happened in the authors life for him to take his work this route, but I'm no longer interested. THAT isn't what I started reading this for. Guess I'm off to upvote or fix some tags on Baka-updates if they haven't been already...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Fed-Kun's army
What's next? Is it gonna be revealed that Kaji saved her by slicing throats of those delinquents with a broken beer bottle?

@Dj0rel, and after killing them he finally tells us a new cleaning tip but this time the theme will be :" How to easily delete good stains fun the floor and dispose of the bodies?".

Users who are viewing this thread