Gal☆Cleaning! - Vol. 2 Ch. 8.95 - Kaede Tokimura’s Memories (2)

Group Leader
I think Comrade-Sandvich has it correct. After that endless 8 no panties stuck in locker "chapters", this must be heading for the chopping block and the author is just going all out till the end.

Either that or we all had it wrong and this really wasn't a cleaning manga, much like Medaka Box wasn't really about the perfect student president who could solve student problems, and instead it was a battle manga...

Dex-chan lover
I hope the author do a job change into h-mango author. I'd dig this chapter story as long as it didn't start as a fluff romcom sol manga. Somehow I can't find any info on this author other than this mango.

guess we gonna be cleaning cum and blood in ch.9

edit: stole this from 4chans thread about 8.96 (it got worse)
If we don't go full SamFlam (which would be fucking spectacular), then this is exactly what's going to happen:

>more rape drama
>casual "kehehe's" thrown around and Goon-1 goes in for the kill
>YAMERO.wav
>SUDDENLY Kaji leaps from off-screen and pushes the guy with moderate force
>says something that could be construed as heroic
>eye close-up shot for the girl
>8.97 end, tune in next time for 8.971

Alternatively, the intro goes the same, except when Goon-1 is about to the thing, a plunger flies in from out of nowhere and hits him in the face. A second plunger follows, covering his delicates for modesty's sake. From the shadows, a figure emerges; his Kleenex cape billowing in the air conditioning, his crossbow already loaded with another plunger. Without warning, he grabs his Anti-Shar--Rape Repellent (read: Clorox All-Purpose Cleaner) and sprays the second Goon in the eyes, causing him to collapse. "Grime doesn't pay, but it sure comes out nice with a little ELBOW GREASE!" He bellows, before delivering the final killing blow.

Dex-chan lover
I bet the author was told that his manga was ending on chapter 9 and so to never get there we've come to this.

Not as bad as I was expecting but I don't see why the author felt the need to write this in. Feels completely irrelevant and unnecessary.

Dex-chan lover
From wholesome cleaning tips and bit of cleavage and female underwear shot, and now become something like this, by jove what on earth is happening.

Dex-chan lover
@ABCsOfLife The drama tag was there from earlier. It was about the whole "MC's father has debt and money problems" and such.

Group Leader
"The climax" better means that it's going to end soon. What a shitfest this has became.

Double-page supporter
Editor, why are you so right, what the actual fuck.
Since when was this tragedy? I most definitlely wouldn't have started this.

Power Uploader
> Reads and agrees with the first page.
> "Cumming up next time" .......God damn you.

Users who are viewing this thread