Gal Yome no Himitsu - Ch. 19

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter!
Why do they have to give such an unlikable character such a good design?
Big tittied, sharp teethed onee-san - but fucked in the head.
Her being a siscon would've been passable without the incestuous part - it has no place in this story.
Reserve it for a story that is aware that it is trashy.

Dex-chan lover
I swear, this can’t be the first time this sister tried this. She had to have tried this before when they were dating. There’s no way a brocon sister like this could have not tried before.

Dex-chan lover
It ain't gonna happen, but thats genuine grounds to cut off a family member

Lessee if mangaka has the balls to do that

Nah. Fuyuki's going to rush home, confront the sister-in-law, what she's done is going to come out and her brother is going to get angry at her. She'll break down and cry and he'll forgive her and reassure her that he loves her (as a sister) but she can't cross the line the way she did.

Because these sorts of stories love the power of forgiveness.

Dex-chan lover
What is with lazy fiction and people not having proper security on their phones?
For fucks sake use a code and not something anyone would guess randomly, like a birthday or something.
And why does everyone always have "show text messages fully on locked screen" on.
SMH
Well, if you are interested why some people leave their phones unlocked, here is my reason why I do that.

I have a certain heart illness that can be deadly to me if I don't quickly call for help as fast as possible. So I leave it unlocked so my kid can call for help on his own in case something happens to me.

Dex-chan lover
Weird incest siblings are always the worst part of romcoms (besides the pacing of course)
No, not besides that. Weird pacing just makes you have to wait a bit (or a lot) longer or shorter before something happens. These characters make you suffer through them being part of the story regardless of the bad pacing they tend to bring with them.

How does the sister expect it to play out? Even if the wife believed one text out of the blue, there would have to be legal processes where the MC could explain what happened. Unless the MC reads the text and folds immediately because he thinks his marriage is over.

Dex-chan lover
This is so dumb. please say she has a way to bring down this yandere sister

Users who are viewing this thread