Geist x Revenant: Kusozako Mob na Ore wa, Aibou no Seirei o Bishoujo ni Shinka Sasete Saikyou ni! - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
The manga so far has INCREDIBLE pacing.
Incredibly bad. Did they want to make an isekai and decide to skip over any indications that it's an isekai cause they got embarrassed?
What's up with the class? Is it supposed to be a dog-eat-dog class where bullying the weak is part of the culture? Or is it a regular class in a prestigious school but the author had to give the MC some sort of motivation.

6/10 so far. And that's an optimistic hope that I can read this with my brain turned off.

Fed-Kun's army
There's no way a non-important character gets so much attention and gets humiliated like this.

Aggregator gang
It's kinda briefly glossed over, but basically he was just on the web and found a random site that seemed to describe everything about him and everyone else completely accurately. Basically game character finds a game wiki.
Thx the premise wasn't well described

Damn this manga isnt any good for my blood pressure, ut nearly exploded XD

Dex-chan lover
Teacher trashiest character so far. Almost as trashy as the adaptation. Can't say whether the original is good, but it can't be worse. Which means it can get better.

There's no way a non-important character gets so much attention and gets humiliated like this.
Yeah, this is villain origin story material.

Dex-chan lover
DEATH TO BULLIES

No this isn’t a bit. I just hate bullies, being bullied, and teachers who either did nothing to the bullies, or penalize the bullied that fought back because physical fighting is apparently a greater offense than bullying and therefore I’m the big baddie.

Bro still wondering why he's a side character after treating his mom like that

Dex-chan lover
This felt confusing as hell. Without the summary/description of the manga itself, I wouldn't have even been able to understand even a little bit about it. I don't like how he treats his mother though. She was worried about him and he just ignored her like that. Doesn't appreciate what he got.

Dex-chan lover
Never make fun of goblins thats how you get your significant other goblinated and then we gotta call goblin slayer and since he is in a different universe its gonna be a a whole summoning shenanigan way to much work

Users who are viewing this thread