Goshujin-sama to Yuku Isekai Survival! - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
Lol that was the most casual sex scene ever...

Though it's infinitely more realist than any mc just blushing and refusing a girl's advances...

Aggregator gang
Damn, last time I read about a d-, tanned elf make some advances on the main character the woman was a psychopath woman who mastered the art of cruelty, constantly abusing the dude both physically and verbally throughout his entire life, so when another d-, I mean tanned elf came into being and outright said to MC "let's fuck" I was 100% she was gonna call him a stupid virgin that could easily fell for women, and that's just the tip of the iceberg, her insults where pretty fucking harsh dude... Anyway, this MC on the other hand had the luck of not being reincarnated as a orphan raised to be a loyal soldier the Empire.

Source: http://chooseyourstory.com/story/eternal

Dex-chan lover
Well I guess there are various factors involved here. Hes a human, which they dont seem to get 'tamed' often on those parts. Being human and not being hostile to her from the start also should help. Hes her pet now basically, so if shes so isolated that her house is not by the city itself and she doesnt have friends you'd think she feels lonely; she can indulge herself (he probably cant attack her because of the collar). Being virgin that late also brings up curiosity I guess. AND otherworlder means she'd have his abilities to her to use; if she pushes too hard on the 'slave' part and he rebels she doesnt knows the extension of his power.

Dex-chan lover
That all escalated really quickly... and dumbly..... I'm sold!

When the MC scores by 2nd chapter 😎

GDbVuks.png

Group Leader
Well, that's a first...for once, the human protagonist becomes the slave of the elf. The slightly masochistic side of me is into it.

Fed-Kun's army
Yeah... I guess im out here... its fine if the Sex doesnt take 203348 chapters, but a MC that is a Slave/Pet, nah, guess I am not intrested.

This guy did it with a dark elf in his first day in anither world, i salute...

But i'm jealous of him, doing his first time with a beauty dark elf like her!😤

I am telling you there is something fishy going on for him to tap that
Because she is what looks to be a very strong elven warrior who is strong enough for the other people to back off of her slave.
So by her wanting to get laid there can only be three reasons
1) some sort of magic is going on to bind him self to her
2) she is engaged and she doesn't want to be so she is trying to loose her flower in Hopes of her fiance wouldn't want second hand goods
3) she is just damn thirsty.

Users who are viewing this thread