Goshujin-sama to Yuku Isekai Survival! - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

@tonie i already disabled yet isnt working

now worked but only in another browser... maybe chrome cannot support

From the looks of his crafting menu, it doesn't really look like minecraft. It's more of a survival game instead.

Dex-chan lover
@DekoaSAO if changing browsers worked, try clearing cache and stuff; I use brave which is based on chrome and it works

Dex-chan lover
@DekoaSAO WELP, go to history (ctrl + H) and click "Clear browser data" on the left.
Check those boxes and hit clear data.
bbf2a95fdf41e36631bd61a960b78b9f.png

Mind that you'll have to log back again to all your accounts so be sure to remember the passwords ;)

You may try at fist with just the 'Cached images and files' and if that doesn't help then go for the 'Cookies and other site data' and if that doesn't work then... Brave is pretty good Chrome based browser so I can recommend you to change it xD

Dex-chan lover
That went from 0 to 100 really fast. All of a sudden a virgin elf who picks you up after nearly killing you is telling you to fuck her?

Dex-chan lover
If being a slave meant your master wants to fuck you I am sure there would be a line to sign up to become a slave.

Aggregator gang
@Varler most elfs, are most likely not virgins. with triple or more lifespan than humans.
also dark elfs are supposedly more open towards sex. while wood and high elfs are bit racist and values purity(not the sex kind but the bloodline kind)

Users who are viewing this thread