Goshujin-sama to Yuku Isekai Survival! - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
@ marshymallowy
Shouldnt they be "demi-humans" not "sub-humans", tho?

Group Leader
@Tearsax I kept it subhuman in case it also had normal people, the definition of subhumans is for creatures and/or people who're valued less than a normal person, cause it could work for someone who branded as some sort of heretic, since they said made up of various/mixed races, it could potentially hold humans too,
slaves human or not could also be classed under subhuman

@Ochrolv thanks for pointing that out, I missed that one,

Dex-chan lover
Maiden but sleeping with some nobody she just meet.
MC not giving a shit if shes drunk.

Dex-chan lover
I dont think there is any double meaning behind what she says about his pride. I mean, even if she is assertive as fuck for a maiden, she is still a virgin with no experience, so its not like she can compare him to anyone else, right? I think she mentions his pride because she said he could call him by her name but he still prefers to call her Master, not caring about his slave status.
It could be about his dick? Yeah, it could, but it would make little sense. Not that those kind of series care too much about making sense tho.

@marshymallowy well, i would understand if humans who feel superior to other races, called them sub-humans, but they calling themselves sub-humans sounds kinda weird. Just my opinon tho.

Dex-chan lover
... I was hoping for a happy-go lucky idiot MC that would get to enjoy the crafting mechanic...
I did not expect a happy-go lucky non-dense idiot MC that would get to enjoy his tanned elf master on the second chapter...

Urayama...Keshikaran!
*sighs*
I was hoping for a quaint nonsense story... Now all I'm awaiting is to see enough of the stuff at the end to get a tag added and I'm dropping this like a mobster would someone wearing cement shoes.

Group Leader
A bit about chapter 3
They try to gather some materials so they can make some stuff, but run into a problem,
I personally hope they do more crafting/game stuff, and especially Building!

@Wotalot Clear your browsers cache for mangadex it should fix it, or use a different browser for this chapter specifically

@Tearsax I gave it a bit of thought, and I might just refer to them as demi-humans, and just add the other to the dialogue if they ever talk about the slaves or people who are okay with the other races, when the situation calls for it.

Dex-chan lover
Well, at least this guy is not afraid to death of having sex..

@DekoaSAO @Wotalot
Go to https://mangadex.org/md_at_home/options and take a look if you have md@home enabled, if so then disable it, it helped me.

Well if she is a maiden or whatever then i can't imagine a prostitute in that world yikes

Users who are viewing this thread