Goshujin-sama to Yuku Isekai Survival! - Vol. 4 Ch. 19

Dex-chan lover
There ought to be other fantasy metals, in addition to mithril.

Last edited:
MD@Home
For the stick grenade, sure, purely from a usability perspective, that's probably the most practical for a harpy, and with pretty much only WW2 Germany using them, there's little else to use as reference for drawing.
But to also exactly copy it as well as the same party's primary rifle model to a T … so predictable.

Last edited:
I had to remind myself what cartridge was in 7.92mm, and ofc it's Mauser LOLOLOL I was wondering why that bold action rifle looked familiar.

Dex-chan lover
For the stick grenade, sure, purely from a usability perspective, that's probably the most practical for a harpy, and with pretty much only WW2 Germany using them, there's little else to use as reference for drawing.
But to also exactly copy it as well as the same party's primary rifle model to a T … so predictable.
From a comedy perspective, I would really like to see the Harpy start deploying tactics of a Caberknight.

Dex-chan lover
Can she maybe stop hitting him all the time for things her people do? It's getting old.

Square fort? How lame! If you build forts in fantasy setting you gotta go with star fort!

Users who are viewing this thread