Goshujin-sama to Yuku Isekai Survival! - Vol. 6 Ch. 35

Dex-chan lover
I know that the author will probably make this decision a success, but realistically speaking, this is a suicidal attack. They're basically betting all their odds on this attack, with no room for defeat. Killing or capturing the MC would basically end the war with no hope of victory for the beastmen.

'realistically speaking' you seem to have forgotten they have the harpy bombing run that's had 0 counter right now as well as, y'know, a large amount of crossbow men for extra range (remember? The part where they get extra from the main base?) and bolt rifles.

Which is why they're pushing the offensive right now, when the enemy has no counter to them and they can one-sidedly siege any place with bombing runs + snipe off mages with bolt rifles.

Or are you under the impression that even after they've mentioned all these weapons they'll be using AND Sylphie's command is 'move into CROSSBOW RANGE' you think they'll all charge for melee first?

Dex-chan lover
On one hand he’s got a sexy dark elf wife, a cute cyclops wife and a harem of hot harpies and a mommy waiting next in line

On the other hand he’s getting drained daily, assaulted in his sleep and then tricked into eating eggs laid by the girls that assaulted him and the women who used him for manual labor got him just by using milf aura

Dex-chan lover
On one hand he’s got a sexy dark elf wife, a cute cyclops wife and a harem of hot harpies and a mommy waiting next in line

On the other hand he’s getting drained daily, assaulted in his sleep and then tricked into eating eggs laid by the girls that assaulted him and the women who used him for manual labor got him just by using milf aura
It should have been me! not him!

Dex-chan lover
I know that the author will probably make this decision a success, but realistically speaking, this is a suicidal attack. They're basically betting all their odds on this attack, with no room for defeat. Killing or capturing the MC would basically end the war with no hope of victory for the beastmen.
They're not having him charge in by himself. Being on the frontline doesn't mean they're gonna be having him fight. Sure killing or capturing him would end their chances of victory, but remember the enemy has (as far as we know) zero intel on Kouske or his abilities so that already lowers his risk a shit-ton, plus Sylphy and a bunch of other people are right there to protect him if something happens.

Also, analyzing a story in terms of what the author decides instead of thinking of what the in-world characters do is a sure fire way to not enjoy any story ever.

Contributor
I think the egg eating is supposed to be less weird in their world. If you consider WE eat chicken eggs, why not eat harpy eggs? Because he can talk to them? Doesn't that make it kinda better? Idk, it would probably be weird from MC's point of view, but it's not all that weird.

Dex-chan lover
I think the egg eating is supposed to be less weird in their world. If you consider WE eat chicken eggs, why not eat harpy eggs? Because he can talk to them? Doesn't that make it kinda better? Idk, it would probably be weird from MC's point of view, but it's not all that weird.
And the logic is sound: they spent a lot of energy making something that's basically useless, so why not eat it to get some of the nutrients back?

Dex-chan lover
And the logic is sound: they spent a lot of energy making something that's basically useless, so why not eat it to get some of the nutrients back?
Funny enough, this means that those eggs can be technically vegan/vegetarian. The ones who laid the eggs can openly consent to the eggs being eaten, as well as which ones. Same reason why human breast milk technically falls under the same category (though is in muddy grounds legally, due to health and safety laws).

Dex-chan lover
Yeah even in our world there's plenty of egg autophagy such as snakes, insects, maybe birds I don't know about

Flying is a lot of energy expenditure, egg eating is a sound idea evolution-wise

Dex-chan lover
From what I read, even in real life, some oviparous (including Chicken), actually eat their own eggs if it gets damaged for some reason (which isn't hard to imagine in wild).

Dex-chan lover
Funny enough, this means that those eggs can be technically vegan/vegetarian. The ones who laid the eggs can openly consent to the eggs being eaten, as well as which ones. Same reason why human breast milk technically falls under the same category (though is in muddy grounds legally, due to health and safety laws).
Technically, human's are omnivore, so their breast milk by nature contain both carnivore and herbivore qualities, making them not pure vegan.
As for the rules regarding to health and safety issues regarding human breast milk, that's probably based on morality grounds in a effort to stop adults (who are interested) from consuming it (as human breast milk actually has a high demand in market, but some people keep it banned on moral/ethical grounds saying that breast milk is only for babies). I mean, there are many people who do sell/donate breast milk to mother's who can't produce milk, which i don't think needs legal licensing or any such guidelines.

Dex-chan lover
i guess the unconsented sex ain't much of an issue since he's still an honorary slave in a sense.

also i guess he's not that against the idea. blud is a freak lmao

i'd call her mommy too ngl

bullshit, she let all the harpies hit that but not the mommy sheep. that's plain and blatant discrimination lmao

mc still on his post nut clarity since he's still calm when the battle is about to erupt lmao

Dex-chan lover
well... Technically speaking, the eggs ARE their periods.
can't stop thinking about the spoilers I read a while ago with Kousuke going to the frontlines and horned mommy popping up again... Hope I'm wrong and it isn't that close to happening
Probably this summer the plot will move to that point.
I’m scared to see what mommy is going to do to him when it’s her turn.
You should be. Lust crazed sheep are scary.
so hoe long until he gets with the oni girl?
It'll be a while; for this assume years. Sorry.
mommy is the GOAT!
Dude can't tell a sheep when seeing one. 😩
In the LN the girls were much more of the "we worked hard to lay those, so you better darn well enjoy them!" attitude. Also for those wondering how their reproduction works: they lay eggs when not pregnant, but if they get pregnant it gestates then is born as live young. Don's ask me how that works, I've got no clue.
On one hand he’s got a sexy dark elf wife...
He can keep the rest, I want to steal this one.

Users who are viewing this thread