Hagure Idol Jigokuhen - Vol. 5 Ch. 31 - Through the Night

Dex-chan lover
@justjorge we all see that frame, lol. So I suggested that she somehow squeezed his cock with her vagina ... damn, I just released that shit just now.

If the doc returns Misora is probably gonna be into an even worse situation knowing how Rui works. Misora’s wins have only come after being stripped, beaten, humiliated, or a mix of all three.

Remember we talked about losing her male-female virginity? Imagine if Rui brings him back to this moment?

Lol dude deserve worse than getting shit on his face. She should've crush his dick while she had the chance.

God dammit guys, I was expecting some really fucked up shit to happen, like physically disabling her in someway or constant rape but the guy barely got his cock in before he literally got shit on. Now instead of being surprised by her taking some damage, instead I'm thinking, "well shit that wasn't nearly as bad as I thought it should've been lol."

Dex-chan lover
First half: I don't know how this is much different from par for the course for this manga, what's with that content warn-

Second half: Everyone in that circle deserves something that'd make the "Funky Town" treatment look mighty pleasant before the sweet embrace of death gets to them.

@alice_is_lost the dueling narratives of Misora’s rise to becoming the greatest fighter and her becoming a bigger and bigger slut makes me wonder what the ending will decide is more important. It could end as just her taking the top prize in the tournament or becoming Sera 2.0.

Dex-chan lover
@SuperOniichan @JustJorge @setecordas

I'm more eager to believe he didn't actually penetrate tho, as if she was squeezing the bastard's dick she would've not been able to perform that move to liberate herself without chopping off or severely damaging his penis.

But anyway, just a theory. We also know for a fact that Misora has gone through so much she has essentially gone numb. She's become a killing machine that doesn't mind crushing bones or getting drenched on the enemies blood, nor it has been the first time she has been severely restrained or injured during battle (This was more of an assesination situation tho)... Maybe she was actually penetrated but the adrenaline made her forget please correct me if I'm wrong about it completely afterwards.

I'm not the psychologist tho, and someone pointed out that she has PTSD after being shocked several times. I would add selective memory to that even if it's not really an unusual condition. She probably doesn't remember clearly the most traumatic encounters either, as part of her brain's defense mechanism against self-destruction.

@raknasuu I guess we’ll see in the next chapter. It’s certainly one of my most anticipated chapters just because Misora’s reaction to being almost murder-raped is not the most sensical one. She sure does love masturbating to say the least...

Dex-chan lover
@justjorge

If I had to take a guess, it's probably Akira isn't it?

I refuse to believe that Misora would masturbate to being almost raped.

@raknasuu she doesn’t masturbate to that event, but...she does do it a lot next week. And she does masturbate to (tourney spoilers)
the memory of her pussy being exposed during a tournament fight
. I’m legit convinced by the end of the tournament her slutty masochistness is gonna somehow play a role in the final fight itself.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

le3

Dex-chan lover
Thanks @Odoritomaki for the chapter,and that warning. I'm just glad this didn't become Rape Nameck or 8.9999 chapter....

Kinda disappointed Misora didn't crushed doc's frenulum with her vagoo grip... Guess that's too inhumane for this manga 😜

Dex-chan lover
@justjorge

You put it that way, so you kinda make me wish I would look forward to the next chapter.

That ain't happening. Not for next chapter. It's not because I don't care what happens next, it may be the total opposite. This manga makes me anxious but it is 'cause I'm invested on the characters.

The same thing happens to me with By Spring for example. I like the manga, but the last three chapters have been way too wholesome it turns itself around and becomes scary.

Translator-sensei: your credit comments are awesome as always. Many thanks!

Dex-chan lover
@justjorge At the moment, it looks more like she is getting more and more dumb and other women (not men, of course) abuse her more and more. Remember the 7th and 10th volumes. But at the same time, I agree that with each volume she becomes more and more horny weirdo. For example, the scene in Volume 10 where
she agrees to cheat Akira just because she was too horny. Of course it was still played around as "silly Misora", but if you think about it, it was a very suspicious development. Especially compared to a similar scene in the next arc where she was at least uncomfortable
. Hope Rui doesn't pretend it just didn't happen.

@Alice_is_lost She's not a pervert. Rather too naive and simple girl. Therefore, you can so easily deceive her if your bad intentions are not obvious.

@Raknasuu Yes, Akira. With the next chapter, the yuri arc begins and the manga, at least for now, "officially" becomes smut yuri. However, the tournament arc will somewhat underestimate the lewd part, but there are still 10-12 chapters before it. And yes, I understand you perfectly. All my salt with Hagure has to do with the fact that I like Misora, but Rui's shitty writing scares me. Unsurprisingly, even the Japanese bookstore jokes about it, lol.

Thanks for the warning, translator. It made reading easier.

That was really not fun to read. I don’t read smutty comics to be reminded about how those willing to abuse power can get away with murder. But then I didn’t pay for this so I can’t complain.

Users who are viewing this thread