Hagure Idol Jigokuhen - Vol. 5 Ch. 31 - Through the Night

Dex-chan lover
Damn, the TL did warned me... Still read through, though

Double-page supporter
What? No butterflies and rainbows? I am shocked. 😂😂

Dex-chan lover
I thought it would be worse...I guess reading guro out of morbid curiosity (never again good lord my eyes my soul) has prepared me.

I wish she got to kick his ass some more though holy shit I hate him. Also electricity becoming a "weak point" lol no that's called PTSD (edit: oops just saw it in the note that the end lol I agree Japan normalize therapy pls)

Dex-chan lover
There is something existential in the fact that this is the second chapter with shit in this manga. Well, with literal shit, lol. Anyway, thanks for the chapter. I'm already mentally prepared for the yuri arc, yes.

P.S You missed last week, did something happen?

@himeleth In the next two arcs, the violence will only be fetishesed, so if you are afraid to read guro, then there is no problem.

great read as always. Thanks for the translation, I rarely enjoy reading TL notes as much as here.

Dex-chan lover
I wonder how many corrupt rich people IRL that are actually secretly part of snuff club or something like this....

We know the loli club did exist from Epstein and co.

but what about the more extreme ones......?

Dex-chan lover
@no168_92 Well, urban legends about pedophile snuff clubs are pretty common, it's kind of a crossover of satanic and pedophile scares. But as far as I know, the police haven't found any evidence of this. At one time, the Marquis de Sade loved to write about this (given some stylistic similarities, I wouldn't be surprised if Rui was even inspired by this lol.), but in real life his entertainment was even more harmless than modern BDSM. Anyway, this shit is so crazy that I think that if something like this really exists in reality, then this is more secretive than the assassinations of Kennedy and Area 51.

Double-page supporter
Well who knows whether it's real since people with influence and money are probably the one who do these kind of thing. And we know very well that money and influence can basically hide most things, just look at corrupt politicians in the world for example.

Power Uploader
"Join their company" was a really good localisation imo.
And absolutely loved how she escaped.

Dex-chan lover
@KappaDvorak Many maniacs did it even without any connections and opportunities. For example, in the 90s, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sergey_Golovkin tortured and raped children while being near the dacha of the our 90s president. When soap operas like Desperate Housewives promote the idea that the most innocuous places can hide the most terrifying skeletons, they are not very far from the truth.

@Dead-chan I still don't get the whole joke. He hit her ass when she moved and that's why she grabbed him?

Power Uploader
@SuperOniichan
Uhh, I thought he inserted it for a moment there. And then because he was dumb enough to put his legs beneath her leg restraint, she could manoeuvre it over his head and then under his chin. I didn't really see a joke in that. I was referring to her pinning him down and taking a shit full of enema on his face.

The only distressing thing here is that the deviant doctor is still alive...

Also, you don't often get the victim to literally shit on her tormentor, that was great on Misora's part.

Dex-chan lover
@Dead-chan Eh, I like to realize that even after so many chapters of lesbian sex, Rui is still trying to play the card with her "virginity." However, it seems to me that I still underestimate this guy's troll fantasy.

Contributor
@SuperOniichan
https://www.theguardian.com/global-development/2020/mar/13/texan-who-led-sex-trafficking-ring-linked-to-teenagers-is-jailed-in-ecuador
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotherham_child_sexual_exploitation_scandal
It's all there if you don't blind yourself to it.

Dex-chan lover
@vartain These are traditional stories of the kidnapping and abuse of children. This shit is quite real and you can regularly learn about it from the news. We are discussing exactly the stereotypical eroguro situation where sick bastards enjoy shit like a Hostel movies.

Users who are viewing this thread