Hagure Idol Jigokuhen - Vol. 8 Ch. 54 - Dead or Alive

Dex-chan lover
Why no bra though? Also I like how the fighters with the most straightforward designs are winning me over.

@SuperOniichan I'm glad we haven't had any palookas yet.
smj3Adx.jpg

Dex-chan lover
I was kinda rooting for Catherine because Savate is cool but I could definitely tell boxing mama was gonna beat her. Still she had a good showing. Great Juri han vibes.

I find it hilarious that the Israeli krav maga fighter essentially went for a preemptive strike. Made me think of the 6-day war.

Imagine hyping yourself up as an apex tactical warrior, then starting a fight with someone twice your size in a cramped room full of hard, shiny porcelain to slam into. She actually would've been safer in the ring.

I think this is actually the first manga I see that shows krav as ridiculous as it is. nice to see not everybody falls for the tacticool meme.

Anyways, there's mistakes in the notes:

While it's true that slamming people into the floor is more dangerous than slamming them into mats, that's only for "clean" throws, where they land on their hips and shoulders. That's the way most martial arts I'm aware of (including Judo and Wrestling) teach. Like that, even on uneven, hard ground, at most you'll injure the lower spine, leading to paralysed legs at worst. And even that is unlikely, usually they'll get of with bruises.
For "dirty" throws however, where they land headfirst, mats actually make things more dangerous. On hard floor, at most they'll fracture their skull before it slides off. On mats, the mat will cave in, effectively hold the skull in place and transfer all force to the neck, which might well break.

Lichtenfeld's first name wasn't Imre. It was Imrich (falsely written as "Emrich" on english wiki - Emrich is the German form, Imrich the jiddish one), shortened to Imi.

"Inury" should probably be "Injury".

Claiming that Krav Maga teaches moves banned in most other arts is wrong, for the simple reason that most arts do not ban any moves. Except for some rival styles banning their students from using each other's signature moves (in chinese schools, mostly), martial arts generally permit anything that works.
Banning moves because they're dangerous is only done by sportized competition systems like K1 or UFC. But of course, "Krav Maga teaches moves other sports competitions ban" doesn't sound nearly as intimidating...

"Ok, let’s say, you’ve been a bad girl. let’s say, hypothetically, you’ve been a naughty girl even. ok, and if you were a naughty girl you would also be my dirty little slut right? then hypothetically speaking you would be my little cumslut. now let’s say that you’re also daddy’s girl, now that we’ve established you’re both a bad girl and daddy’s girl, then i believe you’d agree with me when i say that you deserve a spanking. am i not correct? a bad girl deserves a spanking and as i am daddy, you are my girl, so i am the one who must provide punishment."

Users who are viewing this thread