Harapeko Oyako to Motokare Yanushi

Dex-chan lover
:shamihuh: this would have work better if the separation took place 3-4 years ago instead.
why should anyone provide for a mom and her 17 year old daughter after so much no contact.
if it was just for a weekend or something to get them out of a tough spot i would understand, but they act like he's expected to provide for them and the daughter is even bitching about his "hospitality".
14 year-old daughter (correction) can cope, but the story sounds more like pimping to me.

Dex-chan lover
this piss me of for some reason i cant explain i'll still give it a chance and see how the story would progress
It is because of the literal cucking plot smack right into chapter 1. Add a 14 year old daughter who doesn't know men.

Publisher has the gall to add [wholesome] to troll us.

so far in chapter 4 the mom is very suspicious, diverting the conversation, panicking when asked about certain things etc. she definitely has ulterior motives but it's too early to say she has bad intentions.

Wowza, these comments. Real incel vibes. However, just based on ch1 I could say they'd be less upset if the MC had any fuckin' emotions at all. Like, if they had a good relationship they should probably have some sort of fuckin' response to her showing back up, but he doesn't seem to give any thought to it. Seeing as they dated for just a couple months it appears...that kind of makes sense to a degree. For most of us it'd be awkward to have an ex there, but if they just went out a few times over a couple months then they're basically fine.

The issue ultimately is...I doubt they don't have a hefty backstory, which puts me on the side of uncomfortable with how nonchalant he is. It'd be fine if he just let them have a room, but the interactions like they're family is just so bleh. The tone of the story is more the problem than anything else.

Users who are viewing this thread