Hazure Skill "Kage ga Usui" o Motsu Guild Shokuin ga, Jitsuha Densetsu no Ansatsusha - Ch. 37 - Large-Scale Quest

Dex-chan lover
cover2.jpg

Dex-chan lover
This manga always feel as if something new is happening at the start of every chapter, even if there were ongoing plots before.

"Passing the buck."
They're adventurers. They don't have that responsibility to begin with, unless they have a specific contract that states so. They're also talking about independently scouting a location versus organising a large-scale operation. Not exactly comparable.

Yes, let's tell everyone nearby what's happening because you need to loudly repeat what you've just been told. It's like shoehorned exposition, but for the characters.

When people argue over who's right it's much easier to judge them accurately compared to when they're trying to be nice. Especially with how they talk down others to make themselves seem better.

Two guys with glasses and spiky, medium dark hair. It's a bit hard to tell who's who.

Convenient woman conveniently appears.

Convenient woman #2 conveniently is where he conventionally goes.

"You're not an adventurer, so you don't need a reward."
I don't think that's how it's supposed to work.

Such a tsundere. Bows easily to compliments.

Wife lunch box delivered wearing a cute dress. Picture perfect.

I agree. Dark places are soothing. I always have the bare minimum lighting at home. Everything off unless I need to read, cook, or do some other delicate work I can't use touch for.

Asking to smell it is a fair request.

That's way too detailed for a map, especially when you don't know the size of the location.

That's an arena alright.

Supporter
Been a while since I last saw such a weirdly miniturazied double page.
I agree with the point. I tried to change it around in my mind as an artistic way of representing the feeling of walking down a narrow corridor.

Group Leader
The artstyle change is still so jarring, just comparing it with ch15, man why did the artist had to change it.
Maybe the author is the one who did the first artstyle but the schedule was catching up, so they had to hire someone to do that part? We wouldn't know their circumstances so we shouldn't complain, but I get your opinion.

Dex-chan lover
no doubt this is a slave coliseum. the fact it was hidden and protected with magic and that it's underground means this place was being used for illegal activities. the question however is whether it was abandoned a long time ago or very recently. if it was recent then that means we're going to be doing an arc about finding and dismantling this illegal slave fighting organization.

Dex-chan lover
How come that loser is not fired already?
Everybody knows how incompetent and useless he is, not to mention his annoying attitude.
:facepalm:

• This
Reactions: GK
Group Leader
The artstyle change is still so jarring, just comparing it with ch15, man why did the artist had to change it.
The artist had to change style because the MC here and Ashley in "Philosophy of a Fool" looked exactly the same, which was making people think the series were related. Ashley wound up getting a makeover too.

Last edited:
  • Helpful
Reactions: GK
Group Leader
no doubt this is a slave coliseum. the fact it was hidden and protected with magic and that it's underground means this place was being used for illegal activities. the question however is whether it was abandoned a long time ago or very recently. if it was recent then that means we're going to be doing an arc about finding and dismantling this illegal slave fighting organization.
It's actually a secret entrance to Nazarick, and now the MC has to fight Ainz Ooal Gown.

The only reason I don't get unnecessarily annoyed at all of the other characters is because the mc just casually deals with them lol

Users who are viewing this thread