Hazure Skill [Mapping] wo Te ni Shita Shonen ha Saikyou Party to Dungeon ni Idomu - Vol. 1 Ch. 5.1

Maybe this bitch should turn off her magic, take sword and go in the dungeon. Annoying bastard.....

No one uses the word quitted..it's one of those words that's in the dictionary but is irrelevant.

Dex-chan lover
A very low strike zone - Figure of speech, like scraping the bottom of the barrel or hitting the lowest of low.

Dex-chan lover
You're telling me that piece of shit let him go to jail. . . Just because she wanted to sleep more? Get the fuck outta here.

Also, strike zones when it comes to anime and manga are more about the characters 'type'/preferences/type of person they like/would go for, etc. You get the idea. Lol

Example:

Character A: That milfs on my Strike Zone.

Dex-chan lover
ok so the short shick and the blond are assholes, great, know with the party leader having his eyes closed, who im to trust? the other dude? fuck it! ill trust him

Fed-Kun's army
Strike zone based on my understanding is which girl you try to pick up
Based on the story, they said it was low because normally people will not try to pick up a small girl
It based on your preference actually

Dex-chan lover
good going blond girl, whip that pathetic MC into shape, why slack 5 months when you can rush and finish your training and be able to go dungeon diving sooner than the 5 month time limit period

This MC needs ALOT of work and I'm glad his party members are helping him especially since he still has that weak mentality that cause his old elf friend to leave him smh

Dex-chan lover
And they never even bothered to fix the misunderstanding, so there's no way they'll ever believe him next time.
I'm really disliking the priest now.

Fed-Kun's army
quitted is a word but it doesn’t change the fact that it sounds dumb to say lol

Double-page supporter
"But? Combat Ski-"

How do I slap someone through manga?

Fed-Kun's army
I read Webster's 9th Collegiate Dictionary when I was about 10 years old, cover to cover, and no one would use "quitted" unless they were trying to write someone who was speaking oddly even in the 16th century. Here's a modern and archaic use of the word "quit".

James was tired of being denied promotions or raises while newly-hired people were being paid more than he was, so he quit his job right as crunch time came.
Julia sought the peace which naught but solitude could could provide, and thus she had determined 'twould be best to be quit of the meadery and the buffoons that mocked her.

Users who are viewing this thread