Himegasaki Sakurako wa Kyoumo Fubin Kawaii! - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Fed-Kun's army
My initial impression of her was wrong. She's just a dummy, an otaku, and she can't socialize very well. She's pretty cute too. I'm glad she's friendly to the mc. If the mc was different I wouldn't mind a yuri route. It'd be funny if it comes to be that Sakaki is gay for her tho. But I don't want there to be yuri with them

Fed-Kun's army
Don't think just because this chapter is wholesome it'll take the bad taste out of my mouth from last chapter.

Dex-chan lover
@maelstroon "The heroine" being really bad with socializing in particular, coupled with the studying.

Since this is childhood friend's viewpoint, and to the point they're blinded by being a losing childhood friend, you can see her biases going into this chapter. Which promptly get torn down by the reality of "the heroine".

Don't think too much of it; just speculation about the setting, which is ultimately resolved in the chapter itself anyway. Not much to actually say as I previously said.

Author literally references Chapter 4 with the 'Fujiminori princess' bit. The author is electing to keep such an event consequence free for now. so stop sweatin' it folks. I personally didn't mind Ch4, but an actual consequence/outcome does nothing but add drama to an otherwise pretty mellow story, at a very early part of the story...

Dex-chan lover
Thanks. Fucking daggers, of coarse the ‘Ice Queen’ would turn out to be something the childhood friend couldn’t possibly hate (a literal dumb moe blob) 😂

Dex-chan lover
@Freezee ah I see, yeah it makes sense, if we are seeing this from the childhood friend's eyes then it must be kinda warped and not reflect what actually is happening.

Thanks for clarifying it to me

Dex-chan lover
....this poor motherfucker is gonna be her maid of honor isnt she?....

F

Fed-Kun's army
Tragic childhood Heroine steals rival heroine from mc. This is how the game should be played

Dex-chan lover
@Legend13 yeah, im joking but it looks like now she cant hate the new girl and in turn she idolizes the childhood friend girl, so yeah it could happen

BCS

Dex-chan lover
4gio2x.jpg

On a side note, funnily enough, the fact that she's stupid and clumsy only makes her MORE attractive, so Sakuraki shouldn't be so smug about it...

Users who are viewing this thread