Himegasaki Sakurako wa Kyoumo Fubin Kawaii! - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Dex-chan lover
Getting innocently NTRd as the actual heroine sincerely thanks you

this hell, I will fight through it

Dex-chan lover
But figuratively, you'll also take her out back when you steal her boyfriend-to-be.

Dex-chan lover
oh fuck i love this manga. i'm late to say it but thank you so much for picking this up.

...i hope this pause is just a brief break.

Aggregator gang
Ah yes. The chapter is more entertaining while the main male is absent. As a true harem romcom it's.

Dex-chan lover
thank you for this incredible chapter, I love that she was expecting this academically elite ice princess and potential tsundere and instead she ends up with this true cinnamon bun kuudere. Seriously Himegasaki should weaponize this if she preserves the false image everyone has of Sakaki and publicly displays their friendship around school not only will her popularity and street cred around school will sky rocket but Natsuki will be in her debt while others will try to find out from her how they can also be friends with the Snow Princess. This chapter was somewhat healing after a hard day because it featured my ship for this series... now just give the best girl her head pats she deserves them after all of that studying.

Dex-chan lover
She’s kinda like a weird watered down Komi-san lol

It’d be really funny, if after all the nonsense that happens, the Childhood friend actually wins

Double-page supporter
Yeah turn this into a yuri... the mc bastard doesn't deserve twintails-chan.

Double-page supporter
MANGA TROPE SUBVERSION MANGA TROPE SUBVERSION MANGA TROPE SUBVERSION

Dex-chan lover
If this end with the classic open final without drama and all just hanging around as friend... I’m fine with that

Users who are viewing this thread