Hiota no Kanojo ga Ore no Motteru Eroge ni Kyoumi Shinshin Nanda ga......

Dex-chan lover
@MolaCola
spoiler the MC gets stabbed to death
see that's the thing the characters are supposed to come off as trashy and generic
but just like School Days, the main girls are fukin psycho
this is meant to highlight how much of a milktoast indecisive person can ruin your healthy relationships with overly horny woman that get tired of waiting putting up with your shit
and can't take getting heart broken time and time again

1.) If this is a legit spoiler (and I don't think it is), then use the spoiler tags.
2.) This series is still ongoing, so how exactly is it going to continue being published after the MC is suddenly stabbed to death?

My guess is this was either a horribly communicated joke that wasn't even that funny or you were confused/misspoke and were talking about "School Days" instead. But by all means, if there is a legit boat trip in this manga, I would like to know how the hell it continues past the MC's death and why I'm not seeing any tagging or evidence of it happening. Also, use spoiler tags please.

Dex-chan lover
@definitionofinsanity i found the spoiler to be quite comical and in good taste, its a shame you fail to see the beauty in it.
no tags needed, since this is just bad, there are no twists.

Dex-chan lover
This is so generic to the point that it's so boring. It also doesn't help that the MC is stupid to the point that it's not funny anymore. I hope that he really gets stabbed tbh, it's the only way to make this manga worth reading.

I have no idea why the author made this. This manga is worthless in every single way, to the point where it's even bad for wish fulfillment, which I think it is trying to be. I would really like to see the MC getting stabbed to death, so that something happens which could actually mimic real life.

What with the girl over there. Just falling in love with someting unrationable. And the MC doesn't have strong poin to being loved. He's like bean sprouts

Chapter 8 made MC less shallow. But I hope he will start some serious development. Cause till now he has been the most generic, boring and mindless MC in a while.

It's completely normal to fall in love with a girl for just being cute. I don't get why the MC is stressing over the fact he'd fall in love with just anyone who is cute enough.

Fed-Kun's army
wow, this mc is far worse than kanokari's mc. holy shit.

Respectable character development happens this quickly, and people are complaining? That's just ridiculous.

Aggregator gang
This story is immensely frustrating to read.

The MC keeps putting himself down like that -

There’s so much wrong with this story that I don’t even know where to start...

JGV

Severely annoyed with the MC, jeez can u stop apologizing for everything you do. The girls are always so cute and go above and beyond to serve these fooo ass MC

Dex-chan lover
This manga is still going on at 6th volumes, I forgot after the 12th chapter for the slow release and it feeleing like a last chapter, I guess the MC dumbness is countered from the fan service enough or the novel popularity for it to not be axed.

Fed-Kun's army
worst kazuma ever, simp ass nigga, the OG chad kazuma is disappointed in himself for sharing the same name as this cuck

Users who are viewing this thread