Hoshino, Me o Tsubutte

Contributor
@boag Are you new or something? He will start new manga under this or different publisher without problems. I doubt there was even a noticeable outrage about ending of this manga in Japan.

Contributor
@boag Someday it will happen. Ishigana just need to cooldown his asspain over Juliet and 5Toubun getting anime and his manga not.

Dex-chan lover
@boag

If what you said was true then Im Dal-Young wouldn't have spawned that shitload of unfinished trainwrecks in different serializations. Ken Akamatsu went against Kodansha some years ago for some publishing laws problems but he got serialized again in Kodansha next year and still works with them. Oh Great! is a master in drawing technique and in sinking plots, he is so good in both aspects that everyone is praying he will draw Bakemonogatari to the end but his editor won't let him touch the script.

We know you dislike this author, but things don't work as you say.

Dex-chan lover
@boag

What we are saying to you is don't jump to conclusions because there have been comebacks in the past and I offered you proof of that. Again, just because you don't like this author doesn't mean his fate is sealed, at least do better arguments.

Dex-chan lover
@mug3n and all im saying is that when he gets a new serialization going, you can freely tell me, TOLD YOU SO.

Im trying not to go see the last chapters. I hope we can get a full translation soon

The teaser page of the final chapter is what I consider the true ending. A better story that way.

If there's an anime adaptation I'd be curious to see how they'd handle the ending.

I think this manga is pretty good but if that spoilered ending is true then that's hilarious. I'm not too mad though, there's are so many manga out there and so many new ones coming out all the time that honestly MOST of them are pretty bad and you can only hope for some good parts. The epilogue looks nice, though. Maybe the author has his own self-esteem issues that led to his creative choice at first.

Group Leader
I doubt there’s going to be an anime adaption, since not getting one was what most likely made the author create that piss-poor ending in the first place.

Dex-chan lover
The thing I've realized after more than 20 years of reading manga is that: Japs can't endings.
Seriously the number of times I've read a fulfilling and/or satisfying ending I could count with the fingers of a mutant ninja turtle's hand.
So the ending being a bilious clusterfuck that pisses all over prior character development, and makes MC go full retard for the sake of cheap teenaged angst doesn't surprise me in the least.

Dex-chan lover
Today I read the ending of Shomin Sample's manga. Then I learned that it was axed, found out about the LN's horrid ending, and the same thread also mentions Haganai and Hoshino.

It can't be, Hoshino??? The brilliant manga about character growth and friendship that drove me to tears?

well folks. It can.

Dropped. I don't want to have to go through 30 chapters and get That.

Did scanlation stop because the translator didnt like the ending?

this is still being translated? the ending is actually horrifyingly bad

Users who are viewing this thread