Houkago Kitaku Biyori - Ch. 15 - Let's Listen to the Voices of the Past

Dex-chan lover
Current age of that cassette tape: At least 20 years, possibly more.
Average lifespan of a cassette tape: 30 years (assuming a faulty player doesn't eat it up and spit out magnetic tape spaghetti before then).

Good luck with that 20 years later plan, though if they're still together that long something tells me they'll get over it.

Group Leader
Getting mad Angel Next Door vibes with how hard she keeps dropping hints that she wants to be more than just friends with him except unlike Amane who was purposefully ignoring those hints because of his trauma our boy is just dense af.
Tbh I would argue that our MC here has been picking up on those hints pretty well this whole time and that's exactly why he doesn't say anything. I think he's taking into consideration her perspective of wanting to find romance in mundane things, and I think simply asking her out like everyone else would is probably not how they want it to go.

I fully expect them to get confused for a couple while out together and their version of getting together is simply going along with it, closer to how it happened in Horimiya.

Users who are viewing this thread