I Shall Survive Using Potions! - Vol. 4 Ch. 19

Group Leader
Sorry for the delay on the release today. Lots of shit got in the way. Hopefully it wont happen again.

Sorry, but isn't these soldiers way too incompetent for letting said kids destroy their only salvation? If I was one of those soldiers, under those circumstances, I would kill or at least incapacitate any suspicious people, you know, it wouldn't be just some soldiers but the whole army in danger if the well isn't protected. Though their only destiny is to die, but at least try, no? Also, don't wave swords dat way, wanna cut your friends or break your swords?

Hm... Naaah, nevermind~! It's massacre time~~ Yaaaay~
Also, Oblivion?

Dex-chan lover
nah this is too much BS, maybe she could make the potions appear in a space she wants, but making it appear inside another being? That's beyond the power author described in the beginning.

@CoolOtamegane
Hm... Allow me to join then. Also, why do I have the feeling that I have already heard/read something like this...
Do you guys have coffee?

Dex-chan lover
If she can materialize potion wherever even outside of a bottle, why not just materialize poison inside of the well while they're turned towards her? She doesn't actually need to put a bottle in there physically, at that point.

@Thranyx Maybe their thought and reactions are dulled from all those starvation and dehydration?

I'd give that a pass, but yeah, making "potions" go into other thing directly does seems to be outside of her power, even if the "bottle" were bubbles.

Group Leader
@Salfaro She still needs a container to hold the potion. Because she can will the container at will it could be nano thin or easily breakable. Yes, she could just make the potion appears over the well, but I think she hesitated slightly to use her power and was focused on delivering the potion in her hand to the well. The death(?) of Belle probably snapped some humane sense in her.

Although, causing an entire army to suffer diarrhea is pretty cruel in itself.

Users who are viewing this thread