I Shall Survive Using Potions! - Vol. 4 Ch. 23.2

Aggregator gang
"something like nitroglycerin" the author couldn't even be arsed to do a google search.

Fed-Kun's army
Killing spree / Rampage / Dominating / Unstoppable / Godlike / Pentakill / Legendary / Finish Them!

Dex-chan lover
War crimes? What war crimes? The Geneva Convention isn't even a thing.

@Hobnobs This is a different world after all, so maybe it doesn't exist there, and I don't know enough japanese to read the raws, but maybe "material similar to nitroglycerin" could be a valid translation. At least that's how I took it.

Hope she also decides to punish the idiots who decided to start the war on a whim

Dex-chan lover
hmm.. still on meh side.. can't move on with her hypocrite hypocrisy..😒

i feel so bad for the other side now..

(why i feel this manga slowly becoming trash tier now.. is it because of the writing?🤔)
(even the other one is showing the same symptoms..)

I swear if kaouru and mitsuha(from "saving 80,000 gold coins in another world") they would take over both worlds. They both make such amazing use of their seemingly limited powers and crazy intelligence to do amazing things.

Dex-chan lover
@Kster48

> limited

I'm laughing so hard right now. One girl can create all the material she thinks off, and another can transport everything across worlds.

Dex-chan lover
i feel like... this story was an attempt from FUNA Sensei to make anti hero protagonist or what ever it is... considering two other story FUNA Sensei made... this one has the worse development so far... in the beginning it really look promising, but now... meh..

well still want to see what happens regardless...

Dex-chan lover
please tell me... there was a plot when the god or the administrator of the world don't like what she does in that world... i mean not the goddes of that world ( which i forgot her name) I mean the superior god. I mean her power already pretty broken... it Litterelly a power to make imagination come true.

Users who are viewing this thread