I Shaved. Then I Brought a High School Girl Home. - Vol. 2 Ch. 11

Why there is always a need to say a character has grown up? Why this new character would suddenly have any reason to immediately go to unknown person's place? It's just dumb cliche tropes all over the place

MD@Home
I know narrative compression and all, but inviting yourself to your coworker's place on the first day of working together seems simply... incomprehensible, not just in Japan, but pretty much everywhere.

Dex-chan lover
This just seems forced nobody would just invite yourself over after literally 5 mins of talking da hell

Dex-chan lover
96g61JS.png

Chad Gyaru making her move.

Dex-chan lover
What's with this terrible new character? Like who the f would barge themselves into other's house like that? They've literally just met 10 minutes ago?

I liked her for not prying into Sayu's situation at first, but the house visit thing literally killed the character for me. Absolutely stupid development.

Ank

Double-page supporter
This does not make any sense.
Especially in super reserved japan society.
No, this does not make any sense.
This really made me cold toward the series.

Just wow:

(1) No super heated flamewar drama yet (although there are used goods comments already).
(2) The comments section is still not locked.

It's a miracle! Try again next month?

@mivy you've not met many people lately I take it, or at least younger people. nowadays there's a fair amount of folks who have no problem hanging out with people they just met, even online, let alone in person. Plus, she pretty clearly has put 2 and 2 and 2 and 2 together and realized this girl's got some real troubles.

@ank gyaru in manga are very unreserved, that's kind of their whole thing, not sure why it surprises you

Aggregator gang
ooh boy, a new misunderstanding.

@mivy You must be very introverted, or you just dont have many friends...or maybe both.

Aggregator gang
with what she's been through so far you'd think she wouldn't have a hard time saying no to someone sticking their nose in.

Edit: unless this turns into ... I'm gonna stay over night for a bit, to make sure.... I'm gonna stay here a few days to make sure... I'm gonna move in, that's fine, right? ... >.>

Isn't that scary? Letting other strangers know your location

Dex-chan lover
"I know we just met and all but i'm going over to your house, judge if your guardian is good enough for you, and possibly give you a lecture at the end of it all."

Who in their right minds would let a complete stranger just do this to them? She should've just told her to mind her own damn business.

Users who are viewing this thread