I Shaved. Then I Brought a High School Girl Home. - Vol. 4 Ch. 17

Dex-chan lover
You don't have to be in love with someone to not want to kick him/her out because you're trying to smash.

Sure some people would absolutely no qualm doing that but they certainly aren't considered "normal".

All of this goes out the window anyway because Gotou wanted to see Sayu to begin with.

I don't understand how manga logic ends up throwing shit out the window for [conflict: just add water].

He's taking care of a kid. She's a highschooler and he's shown no interest in her so far because he's not some horrible lecher, which is has been a pleasant change of pace from other manga. Literally every character around him is being weirdly conniving and fighting for his bojangle for some reason. Not to mention putting a lot of pressure on him for falling for this highschooler, when he's shown zero evidence of going that direction. Are the two adult women so insecure? Most normal and decent people older than ~25 would have no interest in someone who's under 18. The difference in maturity, life experiences, everything is pretty fucking vast. Yet they're acting like because he's being a decent - even if a bit naive for sheltering some random girl - it must mean he'll ~fall in love~.

I was rooting for the kohai but now I want him to run off and just chill with his weird weaboo bro. Adopt the girl, and move on with it ffs.

I do get the whole, ill give up everything for my love feelings and attitude here.
For some people that is just how they see things.
And people do fuck over others in the persuit of love even if they should be more responsible

But we know that MC isn't that sort of guy, and I think that Kouhai is right in some ways, if he does continue like he has been then he won't be happy, he's giving up all his wants in order to help and please others.
Unfortunately we know that acting otherwise in this situation would just make him feel a lot worse.

@datonegui Yeah I found it so weird how everyone made all these insinuations all the time towards him even after he'd clarified the relationship and they'd met w/ Sayu. But then again the author probably wants MC to think harder about what sort of relationship he has w/ Sayu so that they can force in some ~romantic tension~ or some BS

The fact that this girl can literally spell out why this situation might be fucked up and afterwards the MC is just like "buuuuuuhhhh I wonder what she was trying to say?" is just bad writing, and so is MC's complete lack of knowledge of kouhai's romantic attraction. Oblivious MC is classic Japanese bad writing, but it's even worse when the MC is supposed to be an adult. Are we sure the MC is not an alien who does not understand human relationships? He's not a high school student, he is supposed to be an adult, but he acts likes a was born in a vat a few months ago. For the record, I don't have anything against any of the 3 main girls, but the MC being so dense is just irritating.

dropped.

ndk

You usually don't know what is precious to you unless you damage or lose it

Dex-chan lover
true question I wondering after reading this chapter :
Would an normal adult really be able to subconsciously ignore something so obvious about himself and his feelings or the MC is just bad written ?

Dude, That's exactly what everyone around you trying to warn you in the first place. You can say you don't have anything for Sayu, but the more deep you are go, it's become too complex. And Mishima was right, you can't be mr nice guy forever for this situation.

Kouhai is the only good option. Not the thot and definitely not the slut. Tho this shitshow and Mr. Nice Jeff will continue for a long time I guess

Fed-Kun's army
100% fuck her right off. The kouhai, not Gotou or Sayu.
Look regardless of feelings for Sayu, helping her get back on her feet is a good thing to do. It's not about romance. If he wants to pursue Gotou, and she likes him, then she should help him help Sayu, not force a rift between them. She's a fucking teenager, stop treating her like a romantic obstacle. She's literally a child that needs help.

Users who are viewing this thread