I Shaved. Then I Brought a High School Girl Home. - Vol. 4 Ch. 18

Are you guys really speed-reading that hard? It was explicitly stated that she gave her body to random men for a roof, that was the central point of the first few chapters? Why are suddenly all these incels coming out with the "used goods" comments?

The people spamming NTR might just be even dumber, it's like you literally do not read in the chapter where it says it was merely transactional, the only way shit developments like this progress is towards sexual assault not her suddenly losing her current feelings for MC because she has already had sex with someone.

I must be a masochist for reading comments on drama stories because there are so many fucking speedreaders here...

Dex-chan lover
Oh... we’re getting more drama the next few chapters.... yay! (Monotone)

It's a bit late to tell this (after 300 comments) but to everyone still reading this, be strong, this is just a stupid
Blackmail-NTR-Rape bait
story arc but it has a purpose after all (i guess) and Yaguchi is an asshole but he helps a little to the overall story.

Also i don't understand why the manga decided to change some parts of Sayu confronting Gotou about her feelings for Yoshida...
In the LN Sayu clearly says it's important to her because she's in love with Yoshida and challenges Gotou a bit with this

Sometimes I wonder if all these 20+ year old incels think that they'll magically meet a stunningly beautiful girl later on in their life who is the purest virgin and has never had sex before and is also magically attracted to their ugly, judgemental selves. You're living in a fantasy, homies.

Well, that's a guy in need of some quality beating, I'd say the author did a good job but maybe too hateable. Still it's kinda weird how the dude can mindlessly say such stupid statements, usually garbage that use other people know when to lie and how to hide their intentions, that's where the author went too far making it less credible. All in all we're in for some drama. . . Well, most of the manga is expected to be like this, this is not a fuwa fuwa work

Fed-Kun's army
*sees warning*
Me: How bad could it b-?
*hits 3rd page*
Me: That bad, huh?

Double-page supporter
People seem to throw around the word 'incel' here. Does it have anything to do with this chapter?

Edit: nvm, I see now.

Fed-Kun's army
Haven't seen scanlators this "trolly" in a long time. Figured any scanlators like this either left or got booted after all the drama a few months ago.

They are self aware enough to know even their readers hate what they are translating but the scanlator keeps going and the readers keep coming back for abuse.

TBH i would do what that guy did to sayu.... beautiful with big boobs... cannt complaint lol pick sayu from the road , give her roof and boommmm instant happiness for me at least....

how the hell do you keep seven relationships in balance

I don't even have that many people I talk to

Dex-chan lover
Echh I am quite disappointed with how the story develops. The guy from this episode is so ridiculous this is beyond stupid.

Also the coworker reaction? "OH! Your actions and words disgusts me so be sure to never touch or contact this new cute girl that you just mention that you crave and didn't have any idea that she works here. "(What reverse psychology bullshit is it?)

Users who are viewing this thread