Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san - Ch. 128 - Thanks for helping my senpai...!!

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translation... I could feel that there was a change though, some sentences feel a bit clunky. For instance, on page 21, "my senpai is..." what? Not finishing the sentence here feels weird, and then he says "I'm his kouhai", but it should be "she's my kouhai" instead.

Group Leader
so is this snipe or what? :nyoron:
don't think the other group dropped it right?
if so thanks for the chapter :win:
I already mentioned in the previous comments that I was picking up the project, the other scans already said their goodbyes to the project on the credits page of the previous chapter.
Thanks for the translation... I could feel that there was a change though, some sentences feel a bit clunky. For instance, on page 21, "my senpai is..." what? Not finishing the sentence here feels weird, and then he says "I'm his kouhai", but it should be "she's my kouhai" instead.
Sorry about that, I didn't see the direction of the speech bubble so that one was on me. Fixed
As for "My senpai is..." that's how it was on the Raw, she stopped talking mid sentence bud.

Last edited:
Contributor
This has an official translation now, so it's not allowed by mangadex rules :(
It’s against MD rules to upload official rips. Besides that, fan scans are still allowed. It’s just that, given most people only scanslate until a publisher gives it attention, after it gets simulpubbed there’s no need to continue.

That said, good translation so far. The official translation has a few quirks I like a little better (naming the artists “The Triumviate”, Paisen explicitly saying he’ll ask Nagatoro out if he succeeds), but pretty close all things considered.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
the fuck... am i hallucinating, was this not already posted? I swear i read this 2 days ago...

Users who are viewing this thread