Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san - Vol. 19 Ch. 144 - Senpai... even for you, that was...

Dex-chan lover
Yay!
Shame she didn't go a little further into how exactly he changed her, but at least we as the audience know it, I think?

Wow, 250+ comments already!

Dex-chan lover
This is it lads... After so many years we are finally eating caviar!!! Itadakimasu and GYATT!!! SHOW US THE KISS NOW. I am still hungry...

giphy.gif

Fed-Kun's army
Finally after 5 freakin years, Paisen is the G.O.A.T!

Alongside Kaede/Ai for their first kiss in The Girl I Like Forgot Her Glasses, this week we're eating so good we're diabetic already.

Dex-chan lover
Good job good job indeed. You got the girl. Now keep growing up, and be a man. Don't let any other man come between you, and her. Like those idiots who she had met for the first time.
Ps Time and place man. Mood is one way to put it. Keep that up, and will fail the mission.
New mission courting. Next mission marriage, and children, and supporting family. That's if can keep from failing. Good luck.

Dex-chan lover
Notice how in this manga the mc doesn't have impenetrable plot armor so he fails and needs to improve himself and eventually becomes better. Unlike cuckzuya from rental girlfriend where his mc magic dick gets him through everything and he doesn't need to grow as a person so he's a gringy mf who no one would date irl

Users who are viewing this thread