Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san - Vol. 20 Ch. 149 - Your voice is kinda shrieky, Senpai

Dex-chan lover
Damn... Machida's figure is a lot more disappointing than I thought. Used to think she was decently flat. But I guess Nagatoro is the only one with a nice figure in this world....

Its finally time, put on the berret Nagatoro, you have a zoo trip to go to.

Dex-chan lover
Paisen himself feels awkward about the nude drawing, and instead of being straight with Nagatoro, he feels like hiding the whole affair. He knows in a couple, him being a boy staring at a naked girl close by can cause discomfort to his girlfriend, so the least he can do is to inform her, which he failed to do. When Nagatoro asked what he drew, he lies about it as well, saying it's a "normal" drawing. He has the opportunity to explain himself but he still seek to hide anyway. Though Nagatoro shouldn't touch his stuff, correct me if I'm wrong but this is normal antics between them. That aside she finds her paisen did nude painting and hide it from her. And all paisen does is basically deflecting the situation. Not a good look.

Dex-chan lover
Ok first of all yeah. He was being sketchy as hell. So She got curious. If she straight up asked to see it. Good chance he would try to avoid showing her. Honestly she's, and isn't in the wrong.
Although he's being weak sadly. Just letting just a low level thing get to him was sus to Nagatoro.\
Also shows he has a looooooooong way to go in their relationship. It's been barely days since they started dating.

Dex-chan lover
welp if you think hiding that you interacted with a naked woman because there is "nothing wrong", makes me question the healthiness of your relationship.... or maybe on the internet you just behave like an unhinged anonymous just to cause a reaction, with that I can believe it.

But idk in every relationship I had honesty goes a long way. If You cant be honest about what u r doing with your partner, its because you know its wrong.
That was for an art class you spaz.

Dex-chan lover
Oh come on. Don't start with drama. We waited years for them together. Can't we just have some sweetness for a while

Dex-chan lover
Nagatoro: "Senpai, I want to do another nude model session. This time, just like that slut, from the front."

Dex-chan lover
Wrong, Naoto didn't need to tell something if he wasn't comfortable with it. He probably would've telled her in his own pace, but Nagatoro went over him and meddled in his stuff without asking. What he did wasn't morally wrong (drawing Machida), it was just a professional matter he didn't feel comfortable sharing yet. He's in the right. I hope Nagatoro learns to respect him and his space a little more after this.

I agree with this, and in my case I got the impression that Naoto was bothered because he wanted to draw Nagatoro nude first, but because it was part of his obligations in classe he couldn't refuse.

I have the feeling that Nagatoro is going to explode in the next chapter, and with this being tied to the Festival it looks like it will last 2 or 3 more chapters

Dex-chan lover
It’s wild how many people in the comments are comparing seeing someone nude in a professional setting to cheating. You can really get a sense of who’s actually been in something resembling a healthy relationship (or just majors in art, apparently).
Just my two cents on this. I think it's more like your second guess, as in many or most people haven't been in a similar situation and therefore have no frame of reference for how they would handle this. They have a kneejerk reaction to it and that's as far as I would take it.

Group Leader
Senpai's chosen career path is art, nude sketches is a genuinely normal thing you do as an artist. She invaded his privacy and pressed a matter when he wasn't comfortable with sharing it
yeah, but he lied to her. Sure Nagatoro felt something was fishy and invaded his privacy, but if she did that and she found out he was cheating on her, Nagatoro would still be the worst one on the case? If senpai had been honest and said what he was doing, I would be on your side.... heck Nagatoro probably would be jealous for 1-2 days and let it go since she already knew about the bet, so the lie was a break of trust and stupid.

btw since you caught the conversation in the middle, that post was not about senpai and nagatoro, but about the dude that I quoted.

Dex-chan lover
I find wild how some people justify Nagatoro, was Naoto wrong for lying to her independent of the reason? Arguably yes, but that's irrelevant, you don't mess with people stuff without their permission, there's no justifying that.

And just to reinforce my point, I dare most of you to go through your lover stuff without their permission, go ahead and see how that goes in real life.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread