Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san - Vol. 5 Ch. 31 - You lack that spirit of adventure, Senpai

Dex-chan lover
So... I tracked the bottle and they really did swap them.

Up till page 10, you can clearly track which bottle was which. And when the camera is facing Nagatoro, the one on the right was Senpai's.

Up until page 12, 774 tries to trick us by not showing which bottle Senpai took. But from the label, you can see that Senpai clearly took his left one. That is to say, he took the right one when the camera is facing him and away from Nagatoro. If he had taken his right one (our left), the words would not be covered by his fingers whereas the other one would.

So... Q.E.D.

Aggregator gang
Poker face:

seymok.jpg

Some of you guys put a lot of effort into finding trivial things to complain about.

Contributor
@breizh

The whole (in)direct physical contact thing in Japan is a lot bigger than in Europe or NA, though. Rephrasing, from an Asian POV there's not much unusual about their reactions. They're somewhat exaggerated for entertainment purposes, of course, but not much. Also, it's somewhat okayish if you're just acquaintances, but if it's potential love interests, it shows that the guys are conscious of each other. One could even go as far as claim that this very chapter moved the plot to some degree. It's still a weekly gag manga, so don't expect too much though.

@DarcknightX

Never forget: Tropes are plot devices, neither bad nor good.

https://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/TropesAreTools

RTFM

Dex-chan lover
wow the author managed to make this trope even dumber, which I thought it was impossible
Schrodinger's indirect kissu 😅

Double-page supporter
This "indirect kiss" thing makes me cringe but I guess it's normal in Asia...

Group Leader
It's a shame she couldn't have found some way to drink from both of them beforehand.
Then he would've fallen victim to one of the classic blunders!
FWMiX5H.png

Users who are viewing this thread