I'm in Love with the Villainess. - Ch. 39 - What's your name?

Dex-chan lover
Why couldn't you ignore my comment?
Because I'm raising a valid point while you're here trying to deflect the real problem. If you don't like it, that's fair. It's not like everyone has to like everything. But it's not because you don't like it that it's garbage, every series has its qualities and problems. You felt the need to follow and comment on something you like, why? That's not a healthy mindset to have. It makes you seem to be the type of person to follow a content creator only to post hate comments. That's cringe and, once again, not healthy. Do better.

Banned
Because I'm raising a valid point while you're here trying to deflect the real problem. If you don't like it, that's fair. It's not like everyone has to like everything. But it's not because you don't like it that it's garbage, every series has its qualities and problems. You felt the need to follow and comment on something you like, why? That's not a healthy mindset to have. It makes you seem to be the type of person to follow a content creator only to post hate comments. That's cringe and, once again, not healthy. Do better.
Saying garbage is garbage is totally valid, too. Or else people wouldn't have a word for garbage.

Dex-chan lover

This series has way more batshit answers then you can imagine for that question. The Rae Taylor Misha grew up with is an autonomous drone mind that was waiting for day 1 of the academy to receive the trojan selfstream of Rei Ohashi from Earth iteration 103. Rae is also only one of 4 Reis running around that we know of. and the Rae Taylor merged with the protagonist Rei is actually God and can mindjack any living person except for the 4 Rae Taylors and her mother, Claire.
There's a lot of wrong information in this.

Dex-chan lover
There's a lot of wrong information in this.
someone hasnt read volume 5. Im using terminology from Schlock Mercenary which got way more complex in its definitions of Soul-preservation technology then Villainess ever does since its important, especially since the Soul Engram is NOT what gets uploaded to people but a revised selfstream consisting only of necessary data for the intended personality and major decisions.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
someone hasnt read volume 5. Im using terminology from Schlock Mercenary which got way more complex in its definitions of Soul-preservation technology then Villainess ever does since its important, especially since the Soul Engram is NOT what gets uploaded to people but a revised selfstream consisting only of necessary data for the intended personality and major decisions.
I have and there's a lot of wrong information in what i quoted.

Dex-chan lover
I have and there's a lot of wrong information in what i quoted.
so you didnt read book 5.

TAIM is god. its able to reformat continents, shape evolution, and curate history. it doesnt have free will but as far as gods are concerned its as powerful as yahweh is in the bible. TAIM's only other limit is that it cannot possess anyone with Admin Authority, which means the 4 Reis and Claire.
Rae Taylor wasnt in control until Rei Ohashi 2 was uploaded, it was following Taim's script. It was literally a drone until the first day of school.
earth 103 is the literal reading of the text, and its not like the Demon Queen didnt have thousands of years to write her new script between the previous iteration and the observed timeline.

Dex-chan lover
so you didnt read book 5.

TAIM is god. its able to reformat continents, shape evolution, and curate history. it doesnt have free will but as far as gods are concerned its as powerful as yahweh is in the bible. TAIM's only other limit is that it cannot possess anyone with Admin Authority, which means the 4 Reis and Claire.
Rae Taylor wasnt in control until Rei Ohashi 2 was uploaded, it was following Taim's script. It was literally a drone until the first day of school.
earth 103 is the literal reading of the text, and its not like the Demon Queen didnt have thousands of years to write her new script between the previous iteration and the observed timeline.
Rae Taylor was not a drone, she was a real person she just has a thin ego. You also said "the Rae Taylor merged with the protagonist Rei is actually God" and not TAIM.

Dex-chan lover
Rae Taylor was not a drone, she was a real person she just has a thin ego. You also said "the Rae Taylor merged with the protagonist Rei is actually God" and not TAIM.
So you disagree because you dont understand shorthand and what the term "Drone" means.

The story can't recover from this.
Mishas best friend was basically a rock. Then that rock became haunted and pretends to be the rock she knew.
I don't know whats worse.

Users who are viewing this thread