I'm the Grand Duke's Consort Candidate, However, I Believe I Can Certainly Surpass It! - Vol. 3 Ch. 13

Aggregator gang
Well, their plan is hilarious as their chance to succeed would be zero. The reality of politics is, no sane person would negotiate with them beyond some payment of ransom perhaps. Nor acknowledge that anyone was abducted from the court. Whatever the outcome, it would have no impact.

(Perhaps I've played too much Crusader Kings.)

Dex-chan lover
Teresse is badass. She just talked down people who kidnapped her and wouldn't blink an eye to kill her.

Thank you !!!!!!
I love Therese 😍😍 strong, smart and brave MC
Lol she more worried of she can't become court lady....

Contributor
Not gonna lie, Marietta is really hot much better like this, she wasn't really interesting as a fangirl.

omg Teresse I love her... I wish she can just spend happy days with her family though.. :(

@Anomander I totally agree about the kidnapping potentially becoming useless. Unless there had been an official declaration by the Grand Duchy, any news of someone becoming a consort would be hearsay; they can just shrug it off and pick another. And Teresse would just become "an unfortunate incident." She's a daughter of a petty noble that no one really cares about unless the Grand Duke or his people do something stupid. This is a shoujo manga--plenty of those are bound to happen. Teresse would be safe and there would never be a shortage of roses.

Dex-chan lover
Anytime the heroine looks up with a confident face rather than tears is a win

Dex-chan lover
we are having all the explanation done by the kidnapped person herself? at least split the role. .
20-06c4b458cd595c33c2389469b7422d0680c36609487d19e899e72518161cfdd2.png

Dex-chan lover
I have an innovative solution for the grand duke. First, you say, "Damn you! All right, I'll do it! I'll sign whatever you want, just hand her over!"
Then, once you have her back, throw them into the deepest dungeons, tear up the papers and say "Yeah, I lied. Duh."

Users who are viewing this thread