I'm the Villainess, but I'm Being Captured by the Heroine?! Anthology - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - My Best Friend's Engagement was Annulled. I Need To Do My Best…

This seems really done well to me. And honestly, I think this would work well for a full series where it's just all wholesome and there isn't some snobby reincarnated "heroine" getting in the way. Polygamy is a thing that exists and using it like this is nice

Fed-Kun's army
Yep and all those 1 stars have already come in, meanwhile sexual assault and blackmail is 10/10. Never change yuritards

Dex-chan lover
@V00D00_Magic You cant assign or remove tags from a single chapter you muppet. I never agree with "tard" insults but there are many of your kind that make the more moderate look bad. This chapter did have wlw so your demands make no sense.

Dex-chan lover
@NowhereJoker Thanks for not blowing your top the way I did. I do agree with much of your response and I guess those are the same sentiments as everyone else who are alot more kneejerky about the whole thing. Polyamory, while probably realistic, goes against the theme of the anthology and we all came for the wlw relationship. I guess I was just excited that there was no cliche third wheel that we saw in most other villainess stories, and the guy was just lonely and loved the girls equally. I'd hoped people could appreciate that or not be so "rah rah rah" but we are human.

And I am definitely no better.

Dex-chan lover
Overall the story is meh and really rushed. The fact that no one can say anything other than it having a poly ending says a lot about the writing.

Dex-chan lover
@Cynic I disagree. I don't know where everyone is getting this love triangle poly idea from. To me I saw it as he married Shion so Maria can still hang out with her best friend. Shion doesn't love him nor does he love her, at least it was never shown that they loved each other. Shion and Maria also never seemed like their "love" was a romantic kind of love but rather friendship or a sisterly bond. Wouldn’t call the bi. Maybe with more time it could've been better but it was too vague. This is more of a couple compromising than a 3 way love.

Users who are viewing this thread