I'm the Villainess, but I'm Being Captured by the Heroine?! Anthology - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - My Friendship Route with the Villainess

Dex-chan lover
Wow the entire cast of side characters stood up for her, that's a first

And this one isn't even yuri. Literally just friendship. I swear, these stories started high with what they were supposed to be, then just degraded into this garbage.

I shouldn't say garbage. It's good for what it is. What it ISN'T is yuri.

So, the first two chapters are really the only ones that meet the theme. The mc in this one even gets cucked by the author, even though you can tell this could have been yuri like it was supposed to be.

Yuri bait again😂 but I still loved it especially when it's from the same artist of the doting crown prince from another country manga💕

this story was fun and really cute, but frankly, I feel baited. I expected a bit more actual gay in the advertised-as-gay anthology :/

Dex-chan lover
Not remembering your family or job while knowing every detail of some video game is definitively a mood.

I agree with the others in here. Not having the Yuri Route in a Yuri Anthology seems a bit counterproductive. Everyone who reads this stuff is here for one thing.

I think it can easily be yuri. Maids have access to her personal quarters. This story seems to focus more on defending the villainess from being ostracized. And I enjoyed reading it, thank you for translating it.

Users who are viewing this thread