I'm the Villainess, but I'm Being Captured by the Heroine?! Anthology

The One
Staff
Admin
@Irisdaen
You're thinking of the other villainess anthology

https://mangadex.org/title/41728/though-i-may-be-a-villainess-i-ll-show-you-i-can-obtain-happiness

Dex-chan lover
I sincerely hope this one gets a second or even a third volume these entries are a blast.

Poly??? 😳😳😳😳 With two girls??? 👩❤️👩❤️🧑In MY otome isekai? I’m not lying when i say that i just had to take a pause and do little victory dance, god, what a win, this is truly pog.......the shoujo ai centric villainess antholgy is once again serving and it is serving to ALL of us...... 💯💯💯❤️❤️❤️❤️👌👌👌👌👌💖💖💖💖💖

Don't read the last chapter if you expect girl love only 😒 However, the others are wonderful and amazing 👍

@Krune I hope the opposite, aside from 3rd chapter that is just bad, others are the same, just characters are named differently lol

Dex-chan lover
@Destroid fair enough, I guess we will just have to see how popular this one ends up being and if it will warrant sequels.

love how people got assblasted when their beloved "yuri" didn't go as their delusion wanted it to be.

followed and rated this a (10) masterpiece

cry more faggot. cry more

As long as everyone Knows what they're getting into, and it's all mutual between everyone, I approve of polygamy

also anyone who's hating on chapter 3 needs to get over themselves. Happy ends are happy ends. just because the pairing ain't yuri doesn't mean it's bad.

Users who are viewing this thread