I'm the Villainess, but I'm Being Captured by the Heroine?! Anthology

love how some of u see poly in ch 3 and need to do complex calculations in your head to understand whats going on
go triad go y’all are revolutionary ❤️💖❤️💖💯💯💯

Why do we have 2 scanlators..? I mean its good but i dont think its necessary lol but anyways thank you for translating!

Group Leader
Check the amazon reviews. Top reviews are all complaining there's a bunch of hetero and polygamy ends RIP.

From the reviews, a summary of chapter 4 in translate:
The

fourth is to try to stick a young man to the end by forcibly putting out a young man, or the heroine and the villain daughter are just a friendship end (a villain who is persuaded by a man only in the last frame even though it is a Yuri work)

In other words, this goes off my follow list.

Dex-chan lover
These all feel like they're written by children. The princes are comically evil (surprised they weren't twirling long mustaches and planning to take over the world as well) and the motivations of the females is constantly at odd with their dialog.
The art is nice though (even if it suffers from exaggeration of circumstance), so give them a look through but don't waste your time with the "plot" (unless you're into trashy soap operas - maybe these will be your thing in that case).

@Picks thats kind of the point its mocking how alot of otome games treat the female villain they often are shallow parodies of real people and it ignores in RL people like that where often the victims bartered off by there parents and never allowed any kind of a life

I really hope to see in a future chapter a oneshot of Bakarina and Mary or Maria
From I Reincarnated into an Otome Game as a Villainess With Only Destruction Flags

Everyone complaining about chapter 3 is dumb, it was FANTASTIC. Love triangles are way better than yuri couples, but yuri couples are still good.
That second chapter wasn´t really Villainess x Heroine, and I see no one complain about it >:/
People need to understand this anthology is not really focused on girl x girl stories. They´re about HEROINE X VILLAINESS RELATIONSHIPS, whether they´re romantic or not.

Y'all really hate bisexuales in poly relationships like they don't exist smfh the storys wholesome leave it alone

Dex-chan lover
I just wanna read hot dom villainess being hot. They're hot but not really dom. What evs tho, cute stuff. Not a big fan of bi poly relationships when I look for yuri manga, would rather look for a manga dedicated to that. I'll definitely reread it for the hot villainess and heroines.

Reading chapter 3, I was like "here we go, so typical", then they threw that
'sometimes I (the heroine) feel like the prince is watching me coldly,'
and I was like,
"no, wait, really? He gets the situation? He understands and is jealous? He has a brain?
And then they were like
"we may love each other more, but we still love YOU"
and I was all like
"No, no way. Is this about to be a LesBi 3 way relationship?
And then, of course, it was a
LesBi 3 way relationship.
Nice originality, I didn't see it coming!

Aaah omg this is everything i ever dreamed offf!!

Not poly myself but yay for poly represenentation!! <3

You know what I want for a change? For the harem seeking heroine to be revealed as a crossdressing male. That would be fun.

Fed-Kun's army
Went an checked the Amazon reviews an most of them are poor reviews, even the 5 star ones are sarcastic in nature stating how this anthology wasn't yuri. Oh an apparent the last chapter is the worse chapter by far according to the reviews.

Users who are viewing this thread